2008 July 12th - St. John's, Rochester, MN

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Re: Rochester-- July 12th, 2008

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

philipgar wrote:I just hope he has a new pair of jeans for the show on Friday. Unlike some people on this board, some things I just don't want to see. I'm almost tempted to bring a spare pair of jeans in case they're too bad. Toss them on stage for him, although I'm sure others at the show might protest that. . .

Phil
Fear not, Phil. As far as I could tell, he does wear something under those sacred jeans (either a jock strap or briefs, not sure which), so you shouldn't have to see anything you don't want to see.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

He was wearing cute polka-dotted boxers sticking out over the top of his holeless jeans (see July 18t post). Very very cute. And his hair is getting longer and has some great swing to it too!!!

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

Sometime to Return wrote:
Dave; you had the wrong football teams name on Eli's t-shirt. :D
:o :o :o You say WHAT?! :o :o :o

Who dat? Who dat?

Saints fan entirely making a face at you right now, you should know. ;)

Eli's a walking billboard for New Orleans football. Sometimes he mixes his Saints with his LSU.