2008 Aug. 22nd - Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago, IL

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
philipgar
O'Jeezer

Re: Chicago Show Review

Post by philipgar »

Don Gerard wrote:I am really new here...will the links to pics and videos be in this thread.

...we were "good" and left our camera in the car. ":^ (
I followed the other sign on the zoo that said "take lots of pictures". Sure, it was talking about of the animals, but the band counts. . . right?

Anyhow, my photos are at http://www.ece.wisc.edu/~pcgarcia/photo ... _2008.html. Just as a note, my old photos are now moved, so older links i've posted might not work any longer.

The videos have also been uploaded to you tube. I took videos of See Ya Later, Oxygen, Never Really Been, and Just Like anyone. They will be up at http://www.youtube.com/user/philipgar shortly (youtube hasn't processed all of them just yet).

Phil

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Great pics Phil...can't wait to see the videos!
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

Don Gerard
Stranger

Post by Don Gerard »

Awesome pics & video! Thanks!

...I have lots and lots of great pics from the Brookfield Zoo the next day, however, no Soul Asylum-related subject matter.

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Thanks for the reviews!

Great pics and captions, Phil. Will be viewing video later when I have more time.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Woohoo! Thanks for the pics! I'm having trouble viewing the youtube videos now, something on my end, so I guess I'll see them later. :P

So frustrated. Get up anyway.
So complicated. Changes every day.

So the darkness fades
And the light, will come shining through.

trudatman
Runaway

Post by trudatman »

what did you record the video with? just the few songs? did you audio record, too?
"excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on." "I'm not not licking toads." - H. Jay Simpson

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

trudatman wrote:what did you record the video with? just the few songs? did you audio record, too?
Those are the only songs I have. I recorded them with my camera, a fuji something or other. All I know is it was a really good camera when I got it a year and a half ago. Sorry, no audio of the rest of the show, I wish, as it was a great one.

Phil

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Dr Phil,

Finally getting too. Great pics and video. Not all worked though... See you later and Zoo jokes were great.

Awesome show hey now!!! See ya later Phil