2008 Sep. 27 - Taste of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
shizzle
Stranger

Re: Sat. Sept. 27; Taste of St. Louis

Post by shizzle »

Not only were his jeans hanging on by a thread, but did anyone else in the front notice that they were unbuttoned? The thought crossed my mind that they could actually fall down with all the jumping around he does. Shame on me that I took a picture to prove it.

The show was awesome and even though it was a long day for me(a 10 hour drive from Minnesota that day), it was well worth it. I took so many pictures but a lot of them didn't turn out because the lights behind the band were so bright. I'll try to post them although I'm not very good at that kinda stuff.

Sometime to Return
Social Butterfly

Post by Sometime to Return »

CLW/ Twiddley Dee/ Crawl;

Wow!! what a review; glad you ladies enjoyed yourselves.

Outdoor concert...$20 entry fee (or whatever it was; really not important)
Great weather...Free (thank you; lord)
A couple of beers...$40/ 50 (ok; more than a couple)
A concert by Soul Asylum...Priceless!!!
“…I graduate with my PHD in 8-9 months; then I become Dr. Phil.”
A quote from our own..Phil (philipgar)
Gluek's 12/17/2010.

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Crawl...I dont think I would call you a drunken fool...Maybe drunk...but that was some good entertainment! Loved every moment of it! Hey what song was it that you had saying owww to I can't remember! But I totally dug it!

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

Twiddly Dee wrote:P.S. I have pics and will post them in a day or 2!!Rusty
Just to make sure, should I be avoiding this thread or the His Holeyness thread? Thanks for the warning in advance!

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

stuck_in_the_90s wrote:
Just to make sure, should I be avoiding this thread or the His Holeyness thread? Thanks for the warning in advance!
Nah...no need to avoid the pics...they are all pretty much PG rated...Hope I can get them up tomorrow!!

Rusty

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

Twiddly Dee wrote:
stuck_in_the_90s wrote:
Nah...no need to avoid the pics...they are all pretty much PG rated...Hope I can get them up tomorrow!!

Rusty
Okay, it's just with the descriptions of how holey his jeans were at this show I assumed that you might have gotten a few pictures that weren't appropriate for my age group. Thanks for clearing that up though. I'll be sure to look at them now that I know they're not R rated.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

sounds like shizzle's pics might be at least PG13 :)

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

shizzle wrote:Not only were his jeans hanging on by a thread, but did anyone else in the front notice that they were unbuttoned? The thought crossed my mind that they could actually fall down with all the jumping around he does. Shame on me that I took a picture to prove it.
Maybe that's why Dave kept crossing his legs! :P
zany wrote:sounds like shizzle's pics might be at least PG13 :)
We can only hope. Sounds like at least one should probably go in His Holeyness. ;)
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Hey all, thanks for the nice comments! Thanks also to Homesick! Don't mean to leave you out it is just that I have never met you. I know you do a lot too!! I will have to ask Scot which song. I only remember the words. Probably Whatcha Need. Sorry we missed you shizzle. And the show was actually free to get in! And making new friends is priceless, so even more awesome!

Sure is nice to have others to chat with this stuff about. Makes me feel like less of a geek!

Sorry Twins but Go Sox!! Sox and Cubs in the play offs!?!?! Something must be freezing over somewhere!

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Alright tried posting my pics...and there some really good ones....but it says my files are too big! So I will try again later....

Rusty