Pictures from the shows.

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
EFISH
Runaway

Post by EFISH »

Yeah, those first 2 video's are one's I took. :D

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

efish:

don't suppose you were able to write down a setlist for that Clam Bake show you saw did you? I could use a setlist for the archives. :D

Thanks!
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

norma023 wrote:efish:

don't suppose you were able to write down a setlist for that Clam Bake show you saw did you? I could use a setlist for the archives. :D

Thanks!
This is the first time I've tried to post on here and it didn't go the first time, so I'm going to try again. I was at the Clambake show too. I have some videos / photos on my myspace. The setlist to the best of my recollection is: (not in order)

Somebody to Shove
Lately
Bus Named Desire
Oxygen
Stand up and Be Strong
Without A Trace
Cartoon
Runaway Train
Black Gold
Misery
Bittersweet Heart
Gone Til November
Crazy Mixed Up World
Just Like Anyone
Rhinestone Cowboy
All is Well

Do you also need the Orlando House of Blues list?

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

Thanks!!

Someone else posted a setlist here for the Orlando show
http://www.enterthesoulasylum.com/Forum ... c.php?t=93
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

For the record, I've moved my concert pictures to a new photo site that will host a variety of subject matter. Most of the shows (going back to 2005 when I went digital) I already posted to the Ojeez board, but for this occassion I dug into the archives and scanned some prints of Dave Pirner's solo shows in New York City August 7, 2002.

The new page is:
http://www.yazcountry.com/rob/concerts/

(The concerts are about the only photos I've set up at my new site so far, but I've moving at such a glacial pace that it may take forever for a proper unveiling.)

-Rob

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

Yaz McBoo wrote:For the record, I've moved my concert pictures to a new photo site that will host a variety of subject matter. Most of the shows (going back to 2005 when I went digital) I already posted to the Ojeez board, but for this occassion I dug into the archives and scanned some prints of Dave Pirner's solo shows in New York City August 7, 2002.

The new page is:
http://www.yazcountry.com/rob/concerts/
Are you Rob of the famed Caged Rat site?

Also, I've never seen Dave with hair as short as it is in the 2002 pics!

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

Nope, different Rob, I'm in the NYC-area, been posting on OJeez since 98-99 or so... Yeah, Dave didn't keep that look for long.

no1rockfan wrote:
Are you Rob of the famed Caged Rat site?

Also, I've never seen Dave with hair as short as it is in the 2002 pics!

g8trcarol
Caged Rat

Post by g8trcarol »

My 5 year-old daughter is in the shot of the kids from the Hollywood Clambake show. Of course, you can't see her face since she is looking at US and not towards the camera. There is a really funny picture of her trying to get AWAY from David! She was the first kid he tried to get on stage and she was suddenly struck with stagefright. If I can figure out how to upload it, I will try...David is laughing as my daughter does a backbend over my husband's head to get away! We finally bribed her to get onstage after the rest of the kids were up there. One of the fathers of a different girl gave the band an anti-Bush t-shirt that the band had commented on. Did anyone get a shot of that?

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

heh, a kindred soul. i once climbed over the heads of everyone in the front (at an alternative nation show...lots of people) to get away from dave ;)

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

Hi Carol -

I am the person who sent you the photo with your daughter inexplicably trying to escape Dave P. (and who it turns out knows you friend in Tampa). I have one of Dan with the Bush - Worst President Ever t-shirt and I'll see what I can do to post it here. Otherwise I'll put it on the myspace with the others and you can see it there.