Pictures from the shows.

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
EFISH
Runaway

Pictures from the shows.

Post by EFISH »

Hey. I thought I would make a topic where everyone can post pictures they've taken from any S.A shows.

I took a few last month in Hollywood, FL:

And meeting the awesome Michael Bland after the show.

:)

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

nice :) who are the kids?

EFISH
Runaway

Post by EFISH »

Dave told everyone to get the kids up on stage for the last song... Stand up and Be Strong.... it was pretty cool. :P

silverlining22
Lone Rider

Post by silverlining22 »

i want to sit on Dave's lap :D

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

EFISH wrote:Dave told everyone to get the kids up on stage for the last song... Stand up and Be Strong.... it was pretty cool. :P
cuz he missed having eli up there :wink:

Mary
Marionette

Post by Mary »

sheryl wrote:
EFISH wrote:Dave told everyone to get the kids up on stage for the last song... Stand up and Be Strong.... it was pretty cool. :P
cuz he missed having eli up there :wink:
Looool :D .....really cute !

FrustratedIncCEO
Lone Rider

Orlando Show

Post by FrustratedIncCEO »

Big fan of SA since Made to be Broken... This was my birthday present to myself. Buying tickets for my Wife and I costs $100. But I knew it was Soul Asylum and after seeing them 16 times I knew it was worth it. Anyway turned out to be a great birthday, I got a few pics from inside the House of Blues. No cams allowed so just from my phone. Got to hang with Dan and Dave after the show, they stayed for about 45 minutes. This was the second time I got to meet Dave and he's just a really cool down to earth guy. We talked about our kids, Halloween (His son Eli is going to be Jango Fett), New Orleans... Just BS'd for awhile. Glad I found this forum, this is great! OK, here's the pics...

This is Dan's menacing look!

Best Birthday Party ever!

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

For future show photos, it's best if you post them in the respective show threads. Having all of them in one single thread not only make them more difficult to find but also a lot harder to load for users with slow internet connections.

No way! Jango Fett? That's awesome! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars; even dressed up in an amateurish home-made Jedi robe for the premiere of Revenge of the Sith.

Just out of curiousity, boss (i.e. FrustratedIncCEO ;)), how did you find the site? From what you wrote, I get the impression you didn't come here through the old mailing list, and it's always fun to know what draws people here.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

FrustratedIncCEO
Lone Rider

Post by FrustratedIncCEO »

No problem, I just saw the thread about photos.

I was talking to a guy from New York I believe who told me about the group (I think it was a yahoo group). From there I followed the link.

Soul Asylum's music has been a big part of my life since I was 15 and first heard the 'Made to be Broken' album. A friend of mine had it, so I headed to the store to buy it. They didn't have it but they had this great album 'Hang Time' and I was hooked ever since. Their music has gotten me and many of my friends through some rough times. It's the one thing in my MP3 player that never changes, I always have every SA album in there at all times!

It's an awesome site, thanks for setting it up!!

norma023
O'Jeezer

Hollywood Clambake Festival

Post by norma023 »

EFISH - are these your vids of the Clambake show? Nice work!!

http://youtube.com/results?search_query ... e+Festival

:)
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over