2009 Jan, 15th - Gran Parque de la Exposición, Lima, Perú

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
zany
Social Butterfly

Re: SOUL ASYLUM en LIma ( Club de fans en Perú )

Post by zany »

funny norm :)

OK i think the Falta part means "one month to go before the concert"
ahh my high school spanish.

itta_asylum
Marionette

Post by itta_asylum »

Ok, so i've just read this! but either way! here goes the translation! and Twiddly i'm from Chile not Perú jajaaj! But i live in Bolivia and all this countries are neighbors! so it's a crazy mixed up world. lol.

Translation:
To all interested people that wants to form a fans Club of Soul Asylum in Peru, so we can receive this group as they deserve, contact this media. It’s one month for the concert of December 5th on the “parque de la exposición” in Lima.

About the concert the internet says it's on January 15th.

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

itta_asylum wrote:Ok, so i've just read this! but either way! here goes the translation! and Twiddly i'm from Chile not Perú jajaaj! But i live in Bolivia and all this countries are neighbors! so it's a crazy mixed up world. lol.

Translation:
To all interested people that wants to form a fans Club of Soul Asylum in Peru, so we can receive this group as they deserve, contact this media. It’s one month for the concert of December 5th on the “parque de la exposición” in Lima.

About the concert the internet says it's on January 15th.
Hey Itta...sorry about the confusion! As about the date of the concert see this thread...

http://www.enterthesoulasylum.com/Forum ... ?f=2&t=509

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Here's what Google Translate thinks:
Lima, Jan. 06 (peruinforma.com) .- opened the concert season this year with one of the most important bands of the nineties. Soul Asylum who had planned on last year, is coming to an end in Lima, this January 15 at the Exhibition Park.

The wait was long for the fans of this band originally from Minneapolis, who since the announcement of its introduction in our country did not last in long queues to purchase their tickets to the concert. The band shell "Runaway Train" and "Misery" is aware of all the action of his followers and an approach has made them a little noise before the concert.

"What we will do is a mini showcase with the band, very close at the end of the press conference, it appears that the hotel" QP Hotels Lima where they will be carried out by the sound. In a few days will be developed how to choose the fans who come to this show, "said Sebastian Guevara, producer in charge of the event in Lima.

It also draw a guitar to be autographed at the press conference. To participate in the contest must register through the block show "America show."

Soul Asylum and the founding members of the band, Dave Pirner and Dan Murphy, will be accompanied in concert by the bassist for The Replacements, Tomy Stinson and veteran Michael Bland battery Minneapolis.

This will start the 2009 season of concerts in our country, a concert of powerful rock and roll sound. The tickets are sold in packages of your entry and Vivanda View Plaza.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

here's another link about this show.
http://www.livinginperu.com/news/8176

So there are 2 shows in Lima then on the 15th ??

"Aside from giving a concert at the Parque de la Exposición in Lima"
- and -
"an acoustic session with the band would most likely be at the QP Hotels Lima"

Sorry, I haven't exactly followed this show all that much) ??

Have fun goes to anyone that plans on hitting either of these (as the show is only a week away) !!
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

mad_soul
Inmate

Post by mad_soul »

Alex:
Hola, soy Madelaine y te escribo desde Chile!!! Yo mañana viajo a Lima y allá me voy a encontrar con una amiga también fanática de Soul Asylum (ella vive en Bolivia).
Ojalá veas este post antes del concierto... si no, nos vemos el jueves =o)

chao!!

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

mad_soul wrote:Alex:
Hola, soy Madelaine y te escribo desde Chile!!! Yo mañana viajo a Lima y allá me voy a encontrar con una amiga también fanática de Soul Asylum (ella vive en Bolivia).
Ojalá veas este post antes del concierto... si no, nos vemos el jueves =o)

chao!!
Hope you enjoy the concert Madelaine...please come back and let us now about your experience!!

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Hola, Madelaine. Es bueno que Soul Asylum tiene fanaticas desde otras areas del mundo. Ellos son asombrosos. Espero te diviertes!

itta_asylum
Marionette

Post by itta_asylum »

Hey guys!!!! SO! finally the concert's on! I'm going with Madelaine and 2 more fans that are on Dave's Page in facebook one from U.S.A and another one from Ecuador south america. Ok , so i'll tell you everything when i come back!!!!!! I'm just feeling SO!!! CLOSER TO THE STARS! ;)