Has anyone seen this site?

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
matrok
Runaway

Has anyone seen this site?

Post by matrok »

Just an old rock and roll bass player

dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Re: Has anyone seen this site?

Post by dells »

Cool find. I didn't know about that site. How on earth did we not know about, and go apeshit about, that Santiago, Chile show on Oct. 13,2008? Looks like one to add to the shows archive here.

dells

mad_soul
Inmate

Post by mad_soul »

:!: :!: :!: :!:
I live in Santiago and, believe me, I did notice that site a long time ago… but Soul Asylum didn’t come to Chile =(… Luckily, they went to Peru and I finally met them there (in a foreign country for all of us) :D

dells
Social Butterfly
Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere

Post by dells »

mad_soul wrote::!: :!: :!: :!:
I live in Santiago and, believe me, I did notice that site a long time ago… but Soul Asylum didn’t come to Chile =(… Luckily, they went to Peru and I finally met them there (in a foreign country for all of us) :D
It'd be pretty odd that someone would have posted a setlist for a show that didn't actually take place, so I'm wondering if perhaps the show was simply poorly advertised, as seems to be the case quite often for Soul Asylum for some odd reason, and you simply didn't hear about the show at the time? That would really suck if you did miss a rare opportunity to see them right in your hometown. But your incredible personal experience at the Peru show should more than make up for possibly missing a Santiago show. ;)

dells

Benny
Runaway

Post by Benny »

Nope. Never did Chile.

mad_soul
Inmate

Post by mad_soul »

dells wrote:
It'd be pretty odd that someone would have posted a setlist for a show that didn't actually take place, so I'm wondering if perhaps the show was simply poorly advertised, as seems to be the case quite often for Soul Asylum for some odd reason, and you simply didn't hear about the show at the time? That would really suck if you did miss a rare opportunity to see them right in your hometown. But your incredible personal experience at the Peru show should more than make up for possibly missing a Santiago show. ;)

dells
jajjaja, no, I didn't miss the show ;) , and I knew about it and I was really excited with the news... But it never happened.
Anyway, I'm hoping they will come to Chile in the next tour!!!
Hope to see you soon, Benny :D