Koln, Germany (1995)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Koln, Germany (1995)

Post by lune ellise »

I just watched the recording of this show, and I just realized that their performance of Promises Broken was used as one of the footages in the song's music video (alternate version).

Something to note about: when they performed Promises Broken, Dan sang for about a minute then stopped the performance. He requests to do it again, because they are going to tape this performance. He even apologized for it, :D
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

Closer
Social Butterfly

Re: Koln, Germany (1995)

Post by Closer »

It's a great show and thanks for putting them all up, LittleTooClean. I actually live half an hour away from Koln... if it wasn't for the fact that I was only 13 at the time of that show I might have been able to be there... sigh.

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

Is this the one that I sent you Mike? I know there are two Germany shows that are like a day apart from this tour . The one that is from German TV I got the video of a number of years ago and transferred to DVD. That's the one I sent you. Is this that one or the other one? I am not sure if there is a video of the other one out there or just the audio.

LittleTooClean
Social Butterfly

Post by LittleTooClean »

Is this the one that I sent you Mike? I know there are two Germany shows that are like a day apart from this tour . The one that is from German TV I got the video of a number of years ago and transferred to DVD. That's the one I sent you. Is this that one or the other one?
Yes - This is the one you sent to me.

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

Yay! I'm glad you've posted some of it - it's a really good one I think. I especially thought the bits of 90's German MTV style ads at the beginning and end were a nice touch - I left them in : )