New Tour Shirt

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

New Tour Shirt

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I was just informed by Benny about a new shirt the guys will be having at their upcoming concerts.

There will be a limited supply at tonight's concert, but they should definitely have enough for the Spain concert and other shows later this year.

Personally, I think it's awesome band shirt, definitely unique; here it is:
legobland.jpg
legobland.jpg (31.07 KiB) Viewed 15745 times
Seems the band likes to uses Michael's images that are on his bass drum for shirts; (the first one being my avatar which also included the images of Sterling and Ian face's with red X's over them).

I even though about putting it on a shirt the first time I saw the image (which was taken by Dave) last year on Michael's website.

Anyways, hope a lot of you get a chance to get a hold of one and have a good time at the show tonight. :)
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Re: New Tour Shirt

Post by Twiddly Dee »

That's awesome!! They better come close enough so I can get one !!

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Cool shirt! Definitely unique. 8-)
Monolith Maniac wrote:Seems the band likes to use Michael's images that are on his bass drum for shirts; (the first one being my avatar which also included the images of Sterling and Ian face's with red X's over them).

I even though about putting it on a shirt the first time I saw the image (which was taken by Dave) last year on Michael's website.
Ahh Michael Bland...he's such an inspiration! :D

So frustrated. Get up anyway.
So complicated. Changes every day.

So the darkness fades
And the light, will come shining through.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Awesome. As a Lego fan I approve.

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

Any way we can order on line Jim. Was not able to make the MN and probably not Spain either :cry:

Meg

Miss Fitt 2
O'Jeezer

Post by Miss Fitt 2 »

The Lego design is cute, but using Michael Bland as synecdoche for the band is a pretty big disconnect for me.
All that we are not stares back at what we are. - W. H. Auden

Benny
Runaway

Post by Benny »

I should mention that this image was NOT Photohopped in any way. Dave put Michael together from random Lego pieces he found in him & Eli's collection - including the drumsticks.

Benny

lucy
Social Butterfly

Post by lucy »

I've got mine!!! And this info makes it all the cooler! Thanks Benny!

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

anyone wash their new shirt yet? I did (inside out even) and the picture image on the shirt is wearing off already.

The big red box on top is almost completely washed out and the shirt now looks like a 5+ year old shirt that's been worn/washed umpteen times.....!
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

crawl
Social Butterfly

Post by crawl »

synecdoche: a figure of speech in which the word for part of something is used to mean the whole, e.g. "sail" for "boat," or vice versa

Had to look that one up! As opposed to a disconnect and a synecdoche, I thought of it more as a "welcome to the club"

Michael is now assimilated into the asylum! Officially a Soul Mate. Resistance is futile.