Cartoon at the Metrodome

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Moto Geek
Inmate

Cartoon at the Metrodome

Post by Moto Geek »

Just a note here... I was at the Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers game on 05/13/09 at the H.H.H. Metrodome. The PA guy played "Cartoon" during the middle of the 6th inning. :D I wonder if any other SA fans at the game noticed THAT?!?

:shock:
"Standing in the sun with a popsicle - everything is possible!"

Sometime to Return
Social Butterfly

Re: Cartoon at the Metrodome

Post by Sometime to Return »

Haven't noticed "Cartoon;" I have been to a three games this year and both times in between the top and bottom of the 7th inning they have "Somebody to Shove." Ironically; the Twins were getting “Shoved” all three games. Don't worry; I have placed a one month moratorium on myself before I go to my next game.
“…I graduate with my PHD in 8-9 months; then I become Dr. Phil.”
A quote from our own..Phil (philipgar)
Gluek's 12/17/2010.

Sometime to Return
Social Butterfly

Post by Sometime to Return »

Haven't noticed "Cartoon;" I have been to a three games this year and bothall three times in between the top and bottom of the 7th inning they have played "Somebody to Shove." Ironically; the Twins were getting “Shoved” all three games. Don't worry; I have placed a one month moratorium on myself before I go to my next game.
“…I graduate with my PHD in 8-9 months; then I become Dr. Phil.”
A quote from our own..Phil (philipgar)
Gluek's 12/17/2010.

Moto Geek
Inmate

Post by Moto Geek »

Heh - that's pretty cool that you've been hearing Somebody To Shove. I'm confident that I heard Cartoon so hopefully you get to hear it there too! The person that plays the music must have a niche for local stuff - 'cuz I've heard The Replacements and Prince played in between innings as well.
"Standing in the sun with a popsicle - everything is possible!"