2010 announced Tour Dates

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Re: 2010 announced Tour Dates

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Would have been better if it wasn't a weeknight. I don't know if I can swing the time off so close to another trip I'm taking in July.

Rebel Yell5
Runaway

Post by Rebel Yell5 »

crawl wrote:WOO HOO! Three Chicago area shows to look forward to!!!
Make that 4 area shows! I just got the Pollstar alert Soul Asylum will be in McHenry on Saturday, July 10! Peterson Park, McHenry, IL, Chicago, United States 5:30pm. http://www.mchenrychamber.com/pages/eve ... _days.html

Actually the start time for SA is 9 P.M.! It looks whoever the opening bands are they start at 5:45.
See You Later

Rebel Yell5
Runaway

Post by Rebel Yell5 »

Rebel Yell5 wrote:
Make that 4 area shows! I just got the Pollstar alert Soul Asylum will be in McHenry on Saturday, July 10! Peterson Park, McHenry, IL, Chicago, United States 5:30pm. http://www.mchenrychamber.com/pages/eve ... _days.html

Actually the start time for SA is 9 P.M.! It looks whoever the opening bands are they start at 5:45.
I just ordered tix for this one. $7 in advance. I think it is $10 on the day of the show.
See You Later

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

zany wrote: and JUNE 24- ok a LITTLE sooner than i was hoping for... but ... i can leave a 2 month old w/ his dad for an evening ....... right?

ok, so doing the math now, if you're wondering about your 2 month old (in June), that would make you about 8-9 months pregnant right now then. Yes? :)

Unless there is something else we should now about "dad", why would it NOT be ok to leave your child with him (sorry, non-custodial parent chiming in)? Or as another option, Grandma and Grandpa! :mrgreen:

Let's see, without scrolling back to see who posted it, but whoever posted about "how can someone (non resident) get a ticket for a show" (this was for one of those ILL shows, Lennox maybe?), are there any locals (on here) that could pick up a ticket for you? Surely you're not the only one here in that boat for this particular show.....
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

Rebel Yell5
Runaway

Post by Rebel Yell5 »

Rebel Yell5 wrote:
Rebel Yell5 wrote:

I just ordered tix for this one. $7 in advance. I think it is $10 on the day of the show.
Actually this is a total of 5 area shows for IL if you count Hammond since it is pretty much a Chicago suburb in Indiana. I plan on attending all of these.
See You Later

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

norma023 wrote:

ok, so doing the math now, if you're wondering about your 2 month old (in June), that would make you about 8-9 months pregnant right now then. Yes? :)

Unless there is something else we should now about "dad", why would it NOT be ok to leave your child with him (sorry, non-custodial parent chiming in)? Or as another option, Grandma and Grandpa! :mrgreen:

yeah sorry that probably sounded weird :)
yes i'm 38 weeks pregnant...!yikes!!
and no, i have no issues leaving the baby with my husband-i worded that wrong. it's more an issue if i'm going to be away from the baby for that long i'll need to have a place to pump and refrigerate while i'm out. i'm just going to wait until after he's born and see how things go and try not to get my hopes up about going to the show.

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Post by Yaz McBoo »

Ay...They are playing NJ on my birthday. Trouble is they are just the opening act, and the cheapest ticket is 50 bucks... could I enjoy it sitting all the way in the back? I might just settle for celebrating a month early in stamford....Thanks for the updates everyone.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

May 30- Rockville, MD

source: Pollstar

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

AlyssaJones wrote:May 30- Rockville, MD
source: Pollstar
first post updated, new source/link:
http://www.rockvillemd.gov/events/hth/
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over

norma023
O'Jeezer

Post by norma023 »

bump for a show on June 26th, check very first post in this thread