2 new shows (Vegas and Colorado)...

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

2 new shows (Vegas and Colorado)...

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I've gotten around to updating the shows page with all the upcoming shows that have already been mentioned in the forum. I've just received word of 2 new shows, one in Las Vegas and the other in Fort Collins, Colorado.

Check out the shows page for additional info.

(June seems to one of the busiest months they've had in a long time.) :)
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

triumph3434
Social Butterfly

Re: 2 new shows (Vegas and Colorado)...

Post by triumph3434 »

After all my complaining that they never come near me, Now the Fort collins show is about five miles away. Nice. There are limited number of VIP passes that anyone can buy for this show. Gives you backstage access and such. 45 each online. I just got four. Google it if anyone is interested.

norma023
O'Jeezer

Re: 2 new shows (Vegas and Colorado)...

Post by norma023 »

triumph3434 wrote:After all my complaining that they never come near me, Now the Fort collins show is about five miles away. Nice. There are limited number of VIP passes that anyone can buy for this show. Gives you backstage access and such. 45 each online. I just got four. Google it if anyone is interested.
show reports and/or selist? Or just leave us hanging?
;)
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over