Year 1 In the Asylum

Offer your feedback on the content that has been published to the site, such as our discography and our articles.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Year 1 In the Asylum

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I just want to inform everyone that we've put up an article for the site's one year anniversary. It features the progression of this site over the past year, various site/forum statistics, as well as some information on the future of the site.

Click here to read the article.

I just felt like making a quick mention of it here since its has been quiet in this area of the forum for quite some time. :D
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Re: Year 1 In the Asylum

Post by lune ellise »

Congratulations to EnterTheSoulAsylum.com! :D I haven't been in the chat - so I'll celebrate it now.

The site traffic is interesting - it's nice to know that the fanbase is growing (albeit gradually, but that's OK).

:lol: I am the only one from Philippines here...
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

If Helen is still here, we have somebody from Estonia, too....far and wide we are, yes indeed.

CULater
Caged Rat

Post by CULater »

Great job with the website! Thanks for all the hard work and to everyone that shares their stories, opinions, questions, knowledge, etc!
"I've learned to accept and not to expect - the respect and neglect that I get. And I try not to forget about what hasn't happened yet.....""