And we're off!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Sorry, then, Miss Fitt, but there's really no way I can fix that. Perhaps if/when I do an overhaul of the site's HTML/CSS that'll be fixed automatically, but seeing as how I don't have access to a Mac, I can't investigate the problem.

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

Homesick wrote:Sorry, then, Miss Fitt, but there's really no way I can fix that. Perhaps if/when I do an overhaul of the site's HTML/CSS that'll be fixed automatically, but seeing as how I don't have access to a Mac, I can't investigate the problem.
I'm running off a mac, but am using the beta version of safari where things look right. if you want to view your page under safari 2.0 check out: http://www.browsrcamp.com/

Phil

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Actually, thanks to the handy link Phil posted, I believe I've fixed the error.

Now, CSS purists would probably argue that my solution is a "hack," but everything seems to work out and that's what's important. :)

Miss Fitt 2
O'Jeezer

Post by Miss Fitt 2 »

Homesick wrote:Actually, thanks to the handy link Phil posted, I believe I've fixed the error.

Now, CSS purists would probably argue that my solution is a "hack," but everything seems to work out and that's what's important. :)
Thank you. Looks good.