Setlists! Setlists! Setlists!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Setlists! Setlists! Setlists!

Post by Monolith Maniac »

As you may have noticed, some things have been added and changed with numerous things dealing with the show/forum archives. Along the topic of other show information, Jakob and I know there has been a request for this for a long time, so now the time has finally come:

Today EnterTheSoulAsylum.com is proud to introduce a setlist archive to site!

To view these setlists, head on over to the shows archive and click on a year. If there is a setlist available for a specific show it will be displayed to the right of the venue. Just click the word "(setlist)" and voila! (Click the button again to hide it.)

As of now I've just finished setlists from 1982-1994 from what I have available and will be working my way up to the present day. While adding these setlists I've already come across 40+ shows that were missing from the archives (dunno how those slipped by). So if you notice any missing up until 1994, let me know.

The reason why we're letting you all know about the setlist addition now instead of when it's fully complete is because the archive section will remain open for the whole time (since it will be a work in progress, you can always check up on it). Jakob and I would just like to have a little announcement for the addition.

I also want to give everyone a big thanks to everyone, especially to Mike (LittleTooClean) and Todd (EasyStreet) for keeping great show/setlist records over the past years. If it wasn't for everyone though, this section wouldn't be possible.

Enjoy, and as always feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

(Now the little setlist picture for "shows" in the header really compliments the section.)
:P
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

Yaz McBoo
Social Butterfly

Re: Setlists!, Setlists!, Setlists!

Post by Yaz McBoo »

Awesome Jim, thanks! You are really on a roll this week!

BTW, The Streets was not performed at Mohegan Sun this February 19, though it appears in your setlist. They only performed it in soundcheck, not in the actual show. And "After Hours" (Velvet Underground) was the Misery tag, not Silly Love Songs. "Keep My Love Alive" (Heart) was tagged with Black Gold.

Thanks again!

-Rob

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

great job Jim :)

EasyStreet
O'Jeezer

Post by EasyStreet »

Monolith Maniac wrote: Today EnterTheSoulAsylum.com is proud to introduce a setlist archive to site!

While adding these setlists I've already come across 40+ shows that were missing from the archives (dunno how those slipped by).
Whoops! :-)

Great work Jim and Jakob - and thanks!!
Sometimes I wonder.....why is that Frisbee getting bigger? And then it hits me.

raining
Runaway

Post by raining »

AlyssaJones wrote:great job Jim :)
Thoses photo's are amazing, you are soooooooooooo talented!!!!

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

raining wrote:
AlyssaJones wrote:great job Jim :)
Thoses photo's are amazing, you are soooooooooooo talented!!!!
My Flickr photos? Wow, I can't believe someone actually looked :P

thanks for the compliment... that means alot to me :)