New homepage look

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
clammers
Social Butterfly

New homepage look

Post by clammers »

The new look for the homepage is great. Definitely the best look yet. Good job to whoever did it.

Homesick
Warden

Re: New homepage look

Post by Homesick »

Wow, Clammers—you started a thread about it already! I couldn't have hoped for a better response! :D

I'd like to call the theme "Dim Light". It's not entirely complete—there's still some work to do on the front page, mainly—but what's up there now is pretty close.

Any additional feedback is appreciated. If something isn't working right, I'd like to hear about that, too, because there may be some kinks to iron out.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

To those of you who are wondering what's up with the forum changing all of the time: I've decided to just keep the default phpBB3 skin and simply change the colors, then put the site menu and everything else up again.

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Well, it turns out it's slightly harder to restyle the forum than I thought (just as with the old version, although that work was done before site launch). Right now, I'm (finally) completing my article about Liner Notes and Danny Alexander, so we're stuck with the default ProSilver style for a while. If you happen to come across a dark phpBB3 theme that would go well together with the rest of the site, let me know.

Cordelia
Caged Rat

Post by Cordelia »

The new look is great!
Many Greetings from Germany
yours Cordelia