Spread the word!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Homesick
Warden

Spread the word!

Post by Homesick »

We just got our first off-site link onto Google! (You should find it if you do a search for enterthesoulasylum.) :)

If you frequent any other websites, forums, or blogs, it could definitely help to bring in more people if you linked to our site (in an appropriate manner, of course). Help spread the word!

Note: Please don't send off the press release (posted on the site I linked to above) by yourself, however. If you know a site that should receive it, let me know and I'll send it off, so that it comes from the webmaster's email address and looks more authentic and trustworthy.

tditz_gb
Marionette

It's just a thought but...

Post by tditz_gb »

How about designing a site banner that could be pasted into a person's blog, myspace page, whatever?

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

Great idea! I'll see what I can do...

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

I think you can get a link on the Wikipedia site under "external links".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Asylum

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

I've already been spreading the word. :) Left a short message promoting this site on a Soul Asylum Fans facebook group wall...see message below.

"Soul Asylum fan site posted by the band on its Myspace page:

http://www.enterthesoulasylum.com/"

Maybe I'm a dork, but I presumed that this way, SA fans who frequent Facebook can access the site, and the added "posted by..." part will give credence to it and set it apart from other fan sites.

Of course the underlying assumption is that they may not immediately find ETSA via Google or the other search engines. <:keeps fingers crossed:>