photo section?

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
sheryl
Social Butterfly

photo section?

Post by sheryl »

will you at any time be adding a photo section to the site?

we've got some people who take amazing band photos....

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

If I add this, it will probably be when we get a Shows section up. Website galleries tend to fall into disrepair, especially if they're just a bunch of images listed without context.

But, yeah, later on we'll let people send in their photos for the Shows section. :)

Until then, we can fix a rotation of images on the front page, where the current black and white (and admittedly quite boring) picture is located. If you've got a photo you'd like up there, contact me!

tditz_gb
Marionette

SA photos

Post by tditz_gb »

Speaking of photos, I'm planning to begin moving all my SA and other live concert photos into their own flickr gallery soon. Once that's set, it would be cool if there were a links section that could be used to direct fans to it and other similar pages. Of course, any of my Soul Asylum pics are available for use on this site. Just ask.
<br>
Image[/img]

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

Coppermine offers a really great off-site features section. Check out this page from The Polyphonic Spree Forum: http://www.thepolyphonicspreeforum.com/ ... /index.php

If you want, I can find out where this software came from.

Gail

abarabucc17
Lone Rider

photos

Post by abarabucc17 »

I think that would be great to add a photo section to the website. :D