Weekly Chat - What Day Would You Like It On?

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.

What day would you like to have the weekly chat on?

Monday
44%
Tuesday
22%
Wednesday
22%
Thursday
11%
Friday
No votes

Total votes: 9

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Weekly Chat - What Day Would You Like It On?

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Here's a poll where you can help decide on what day of the week you would like to see our weekly chat on. The chatroom is always open, but this is poll is setting the time for where many of the members of the site will be getting together and talk about... well, that's up to you. :D

Since the majority of the members are from the U.S. I was thinking about starting the chat around 7pm CST and it will last 'til whenever. I'd also like to have some of the overseas members participate and not be left out because of the time difference. So if you are a member overseas, and know you would really like to participate in the weekly chat often, please post what time would work best for you, and we can be flexible with the time schedule. I'd just like to be able to accommodate as many members as possible.

I'm leaving weekends out of the poll since I assume the majority of the members most likely aren't going to be spending their time in front of the computer on those days. Also, you're allowed to change your vote if you decide to change your mind.

I'm going to go for Monday.

------

Update: I reactivated this poll to allow voting again (it originally ended back in June). I'm going to let this one go for one month. Hopefully at the end of this one we can set an official day for the chat.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

zany
Social Butterfly

Re: Weekly Chat - What Day Would You Like It On?

Post by zany »

when's the next chat scheduled for? by the date on this thread i guess the weekly timeslot never ended up happening.

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Yeah looks like we need a revote!

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

Twiddly Dee wrote:Yeah looks like we need a revote!

Rusty
How about sometime next week.... Unfortunately I won't be around wednesday thursday or friday nights, but early works for me (plus, who hear doesn't want something to look forward to on a monday?).

Phil

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

philipgar wrote:
Twiddly Dee wrote:Yeah looks like we need a revote!

Rusty
How about sometime next week.... Unfortunately I won't be around wednesday thursday or friday nights, but early works for me (plus, who hear doesn't want something to look forward to on a monday?).

Phil
I'm up for it on Monday. Anyone else?

Also, I reactivated the poll, so please feel free to vote if you haven't already.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Monday's fine with me. What time are we looking at? 7 p.m. as usual?

So frustrated. Get up anyway.
So complicated. Changes every day.

So the darkness fades
And the light, will come shining through.

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

We have Boyscouts on Mondays at 7..so I prefer Tuesday, but I'm sure I can squeeze in alittle time on Monday nights, I just wouldn't be able to get on til 8:30 or 9.

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Monday is good.

Eventually, though, we should schedule a chat that makes it easier for the international fans to participate. I'd love to chat with them, too, if the time difference permits.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

aww after i reinvigorated this topic - now i'm just a maybe for monday. i have to double check what day our internet is being set up at the new house (i'm moving this friday yay!) i THINK monday it should be in place.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

found out we will get internet working on monday :) if we end up having a chat i can probably make it.