Zero poster

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Cordelia
Caged Rat

Zero poster

Post by Cordelia »

Hi my dears!

I was looking in the memberlist here and I was shocked.
There are so many members with 0 posts. :o :(
I can`t understand why do they register themselves and don`t write anything ?! :?: That`s really pity.
Why don`t you delete them?

I know I have not written in the last time also a lot. But it is because my English is not so great (you see :oops: ). I need some time to read the posts and to write posts. I have fear that my English is so bad and you laugh at me. :oops:
And lately I had a lot of stress. But I promise improvement. ;)
Many Greetings from Germany
yours Cordelia

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Re: Zero poster

Post by no1rockfan »

I think some people just want to read the board, not post on it.

Your English is not that bad! I always understand you. Keep posting. You have made some great posts.

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Don't worry. Your English is fine. no1rockfan is right: you've made some good posts. Please keep posting. The more, the merrier. :)
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

There are several international posters here. You're not alone. What's important is that you like the band and music and found other people who do too. We'll be able to figure it out. Posters here are very nice!

Cordelia
Caged Rat

Post by Cordelia »

Oh that`s so nice from you. Many thanks and hugs! Image
It is just that I have only my little school-english. But if you understand me I am calmed and happy.

But they can also read as a guest here. For it they don`t must register themself. Well we will keeping posting here. :mrgreen:
yours Cordelia

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

no1rockfan wrote:I think some people just want to read the board, not post on it.
I was just looking through the list of people with zero posts, and definitely recognized a lot of the names (I've been busy procrastinating editing my paper). It's not a surprising thing, as many of us lead quite busy lives, and just don't have time to stay actively involved all the time. I imagine enough of them will post when there's a reason for them to, or when they get around to it.

Over time, the set of active posters on the SA boards tends to rotate quite a bit. There have been a few constants over the years, but for the most part people come and go from the community. I'm amazed how many I've gotten to know in the past, and am quite happy about it. It's always great to talk to people with similar interests, especially when it comes to such an awesome band.

Phil

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

philipgar wrote: Over time, the set of active posters on the SA boards tends to rotate quite a bit. There have been a few constants over the years, but for the most part people come and go from the community. I'm amazed how many I've gotten to know in the past, and am quite happy about it. It's always great to talk to people with similar interests, especially when it comes to such an awesome band.

Phil
I have found that an interest in a band gives a lot of conversation opportunities. I've made tons of friends online by talking about bands. I'm glad I've met some of you. I need to get back up north to meet more of you.

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Cordelia wrote:Hi my dears!

I was looking in the memberlist here and I was shocked.
There are so many members with 0 posts. :o :(
I can`t understand why do they register themselves and don`t write anything ?! :?: That`s really pity.
Why don`t you delete them?
I actually visited the site as a guest starting in December, but didn't register and start posting until March when all the album polls started. I'm not sure why, but I just felt a little unsure about jumping in and then overcompensated by posting too often. Maybe other people feel a similar shyness and hesitation.
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

Cordelia
Caged Rat

Post by Cordelia »

Ok, this could be.
yours Cordelia