"O'Jeezer" rank

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

"O'Jeezer" rank

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I have made a special "O'Jeezer" rank for those who were at the ojeezitssoulasylum group and would permanently like to have that as their rank. I figure it would be a nice callback to the original group and will also allow us to see who was at the other group in case they chose a different user name to use on this board.

If you already signed up and are a member of the ojeezitssoulasylum group and would like your rank to be permanently changed to "O'Jeezer", please send me a private message so I can change it.
Last edited by Monolith Maniac on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

g8trcarol
Caged Rat

Post by g8trcarol »

You just cleared up the question I was going to ask! I had wondered what the "O'Jeezer" moniker meant!

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

g8trcarol wrote:You just cleared up the question I was going to ask! I had wondered what the "O'Jeezer" moniker meant!
For others wondering a little more information:

"O'Jeezer" gets its name from "The O'Jeez", a Minneapolis supergroup (like Golden Smog). It was a small side project of Dave Pirner, Kraig Johnson and Jesse Greene. No albums were ever released, but they toured throughout December of 1997 and played about a dozen gigs.

When members of the "O'Jeez It's Soul Asylum" communicated with each other (whether in the forum, or meeting up at a concert); they usually identified themself or another by using the term "O'Jeezer."
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com