Praise for this great site !!!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Cordelia
Caged Rat

Praise for this great site !!!

Post by Cordelia »

I would like to left some praise here.
The site is so great. It looks so great and the infos are super.
And the forum also is super-great! Everyone is very nice. It is very nicely to "meet" other SA-fans and talk about the best band of the world.
I am very much with pleasure here.
Many Greetings from Germany
yours Cordelia

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Re: Praise for this great site !!!

Post by no1rockfan »

We lost a few moving from Yahoo, but there are great fans here!

Could we get a photo section at some point? Coppermine has an easy one that we use on another forum I visit.

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

no1rockfan wrote:We lost a few moving from Yahoo, but there are great fans here!

Could we get a photo section at some point? Coppermine has an easy one that we use on another forum I visit.
I don't think too many people really got "lost" on the move. A couple people who weren't posting toward the end of the yahoo board were likely lost, but that's about it. I think the new club has already got more active members than we had over at yahoo. Glad to see so many new faces here.

This reminds me of a new thread I want to create about how long we've been members of the "broader SA community"... look for it.

Phil

CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Just want to add my praise to Cordelia's. This is a great site and a good resource for information about Soul Asylum. I've really enjoyed exchanging views with all of you.

A friend sent me out to find a site like this so I'd stop talking about Soul Asylum all the time. The strategy backfired! You guys are so interesting that now I talk about what all of you say about Soul Asylum's music.

My friends just can't catch a break. :)
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)