Great Site!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
B R I A N
Stranger

Great Site!

Post by B R I A N »

Congrats on the new site! I have a few section suggestions:

MP3 page - for non-copyright LIVE material (medleys, covers, etc.)
FLYERS - show flyers, concert posters, ticket scans, etc.
CONCERT ARCHIVE - date of all shows and tours going back as far as possible
DISCOGRAPHY PAGE - add singles, promos, Japanese extra tracks, etc.
PHOTOS - already suggested

Thanks for setting this site up - it is great to have an SA fan page back.

B R I A N

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Great Site!

Post by Monolith Maniac »

B R I A N, thanks for all the input.

We already have a "Shows" section planned which will include the "concert archive" that you mentioned. It will take quite some time to put together and compile a lot of this information; so we're holding off on this for a while and not throwing for the dates I know personally happened. If you (or anyone) has any tickets and/or flyers that you could contribute to the site, that would be greatly appreciated.

The discography page will be updated to include the singles, promos, and bonus tracks. We just wanted to get the general discography for all the albums down for the site's launch.

As for the mp3 section, because we are limited to space, I believe we will have a small (but decent size) section for some of the more popular unreleased songs (3 Horse promo tracks, James at 16 Medley, the Japanese bonus tracks, and some b-sides). It is a possibility that maybe we could feature a different monthly download if some of the users are willing to contribute. Also the same thing may apply for a small photo area.

By no means is the site finished, nor technically will be, as we will always be adding to it, and receiving new information (plus more videos and featured articles, etc). Hope that helps answer your questions.

Jim