New Quiz Posted

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
philipgar
O'Jeezer

Re: New Quiz Posted

Post by philipgar »

does no one else agree that a 60% is an A? that's how I managed undergrad, and I know a lot smarter people than me, who got similar (and by similar, I mean better) grades, and deserve As (you know who you are). They get them due to my decree. So go take youre a's, with no resentment, and you all get my blessing, especially if you get the questions I failed on.

Phil

lune ellise
Social Butterfly

Post by lune ellise »

philipgar wrote:does no one else agree that a 60% is an A? that's how I managed undergrad, and I know a lot smarter people than me, who got similar (and by similar, I mean better) grades, and deserve As (you know who you are). They get them due to my decree. So go take youre a's, with no resentment, and you all get my blessing, especially if you get the questions I failed on.
:o Oh my, did I offend you? I didn't even realize - oh honestly I am getting stupider and stupider everyday :x

I am so sorry Phil. I never meant to underestimate or anything. What I was trying to say is that I barely pass on everything :cry: oh life...
"There's no such thing as a man-tamed girl."
My reviews of Soul Asylum albums: http://fritzi.gironella-cdo.com/search/ ... l%20asylum

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

lune ellise wrote:
philipgar wrote:does no one else agree that a 60% is an A? that's how I managed undergrad, and I know a lot smarter people than me, who got similar (and by similar, I mean better) grades, and deserve As (you know who you are). They get them due to my decree. So go take youre a's, with no resentment, and you all get my blessing, especially if you get the questions I failed on.
:o Oh my, did I offend you? I didn't even realize - oh honestly I am getting stupider and stupider everyday :x

I am so sorry Phil. I never meant to underestimate or anything. What I was trying to say is that I barely pass on everything :cry: oh life...
No offense was taken. My statement really didn't make much sense so don't worry about it. Personally, I don't mind failing a few quizzes now and again, but oh well :).

Phil

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

I think Phil was teasing me about being a perfectionist and being bummed about my 8/12 score. :oops:

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

mystic_spiral_3 wrote:I think Phil was teasing me about being a perfectionist and being bummed about my 8/12 score. :oops:
8-)

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

Just asking, every time you have a quiz and you get the first question right does it say keep it up, or did you do that for this quiz since it's about Grave Dancers Union?

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Got 10 outta 12 not too shabby! And I know on previous quizzes it said something to the extent of keep it up..May have been keep it up, can't remember exactly what...Jim or Jackob will let us know.

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

stuck_in_the_90s wrote:Just asking, every time you have a quiz and you get the first question right does it say keep it up, or did you do that for this quiz since it's about Grave Dancers Union?
Its always said "Keep it up" if you got the home page question correct; it was purposely put there as a subtle reference to the song. For future quizzes I may change it to reflect another themed quiz.

There are also other little SA lyrics and song title tie-ins throughout the site. (Can you find them?) :P

If you got some ideas/suggestions for the next quiz, please post them here. If you want to have your question(s) posted, send it to me in a private message.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com