Trivia, trivia, trivia!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Trivia, trivia, trivia!

Post by Monolith Maniac »

We have just added another page to our new Other Delights section; this one titled "Trivia". This page is a quick and convenient reference guide to view all the albums and songs with trivia entries all on one page.

As with all other sections that we have been recently adding, feedback is appreciated.

Visit the trivia page.

If you have any trivia for any song or album, please post them here (or PM me), and they will be added.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Re: Trivia, trivia, trivia!

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

I don't know if you noticed this, but you left Somebody to Shove off of this trivia list. I only noticed because you had the song listed on the front page.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

stuck_in_the_90s wrote:I don't know if you noticed this, but you left Somebody to Shove off of this trivia list. I only noticed because you had the song listed on the front page.
Thanks for the reminder. That trivia entry was actually from the Somebody To Shove single page, not the song's page. (I forgot that there were a few entries under the singles category).
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

stuck_in_the_90s
Social Butterfly

Post by stuck_in_the_90s »

Awwww... that explains it. I was trying to figure out why you left it out and of course I would overlook that. It seems really obvious now.