Shows, shows, shows!

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
CrazyLittleWoman
Social Butterfly

Re: Shows, shows, shows!

Post by CrazyLittleWoman »

Great job, guys! This section is fun to look through.

It was very reassuring for me, too, since I got to the party late. I checked various cities in the years that I lived there. I didn't miss nearly as many opportunities to see the band as I had feared. Less need to kick myself. Whew! :)
"Dave Pirner was the coolest motherfucker to wield a low-strung telecaster who isn't called Keith Richards." -- Ginger (Wildhearts)

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Hey Jim I found some of my concert tickets!!! Aug. 23 1998 Sandstone Amphitheatre In Bonner Springs, KS. SA headlined for Matchbox 20....now if I could just find my beloved 1st ever concert tickets! I know it was in 1995 at Memorial Hall in Kansas City, KS..I think in like June...the hunt continues....

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Twiddly Dee wrote:Hey Jim I found some of my concert tickets!!! Aug. 23 1998 Sandstone Amphitheatre In Bonner Springs, KS. SA headlined for Matchbox 20....now if I could just find my beloved 1st ever concert tickets! I know it was in 1995 at Memorial Hall in Kansas City, KS..I think in like June...the hunt continues....

Rusty
Thanks Rusty; I added it to the list. If you find your other ticket be sure to let me know. ;)
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

mumph
Marionette

Post by mumph »

I can't seem to find setlists for any of these shows on this site's shows page. Maybe wilcobase has be spoiled.

Any links to occurrences of Freak Accident in the SA catalog would be greatly appreciated.

Best resource I could find via google was:

http://www.hudsonvalleyruins.org/yasins ... /2003.html

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

We recently reorganized the entire show catalogue so that all the information is now presented in tables. Tell us what you think!
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

thomassean
Brand New Shine

Post by thomassean »

Twiddly Dee wrote:Hey Jim I found some of my concert tickets!!! Aug. 23 1998 Sandstone Amphitheatre In Bonner Springs, KS. SA headlined for Matchbox 20....now if I could just find my beloved 1st ever concert tickets! I know it was in 1995 at Memorial Hall in Kansas City, KS..I think in like June...the hunt continues....

Rusty
It's nice you found the concert tickets. I just remember how wonderful Matchbox 20 concert are. One the best live concert I've ever seen.
Last edited by thomassean on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

thomassean wrote:

Rusty
It's nice you found the concert tickets, I just remember how a wonderful Matchbox 20 concert. One the best live concert I've seen.
Don't you mean SA opened for MB20 at that show. I'm pretty sure that tour had semisonic first, than SA, than matchbox 20 headlining.

Phil