[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Any interest in a weekly European chat time?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Any interest in a weekly European chat time? 
Warden

We've had for our friends in the Americas for quite some time now, but nothing equivalent for fans in Europe (which includes me). How much interest is there in something like that?

The chat times we have now are both at 7:00 PM in the CST time zone, so I figure a chat time at 7:00 PM (19:00) in the GMT time zone would be suitable, but this can be discussed further if there's enough interest.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Ah well, finally!!

Yes, I would like to see that!
The only time I managed to be there in time for an American chat it was the middle of the night (over here) and I was there only becuase I'd just come home from a party. So yes, European chat would be nice. But, then again, Americans couldn't be there because of the same problem. In any case, someone is always "left out"

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:04 pm
Inmate

Location: rural Richardton, North Dakota. A/K/A the hind end of nowhere
Since I'm often awake ALL night due to my inability to sleep at all since my stroke, This particular American just might be able to show up from time to time at a chat scheduled during daylight hours on the other side of the world/middle of the night here in the States.

Even if the Americans don't show up much, I think that there are enough eastern hemishere fans on this board to be able to make a go of it.

IMO, go ahead and schedule one at a time when you think you would be able to be there most often, and give it some time to develop an established user pool. If it then generates feedback that warrants a day/time adjustment, it can be modified later on.

dells

Look into your heart before it sees its final hour
Live today like there is no tomorrow
- wise advice from the brilliant Dave Pirner

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 pm
Profile YIM
O'Jeezer

I might be able to show up for some of the, depending on when you have them. My sleep schedule is highly erratic. However, I already spend a bunch of time in the current chats, so I don't know how much I can dedicate to these.

Phil

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

I'm interested in 'Europian' chat. I was going to raise this question but just forgot. And all you need is to schedule it.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 am
Warden

In that case, what do you say we try this Wednesday at 7:00 PM (GMT)?

For reference, that's 8:00 PM (or 20:00) in CET and 1:00 PM in CST.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

Sure! I'll be there!
Just hope I won't forget :?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm
Inmate

Good idea. I probably won't make it because I'm usually not online at that time, but if this will be done more often in the future, I'll try to pop in.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 am
Warden

We had the chat today for roughly two hours. Only me and spodiba showed up but we got a good conversation going anyway. As far as I'm concerned, I'll show up the same time next week so everyone's free to drop by!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Sorry guys, i slept away.
But the next time i'll be there.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next