Weekly chat request/reminder thread

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Re: 12-29 chat tonight

Post by sayeeda »

Wow...almost 6 a.m.! (Yeah, I know it's Eastern time). I think this qualifies as the most long-lasting scheduled chat yet. Comments?

So frustrated. Get up anyway.
So complicated. Changes every day.

So the darkness fades
And the light, will come shining through.

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

wow you guys hung in there until 6am?!! very impressive. this week was probably the last time i'll be on as late as 1;30 (late for me!)on a monday cuz i'll be back at work by next week.

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Yeah, the chat went reeeally late. Last night/this morning I had a dream that me, Jim, Fritzi, and Dan Murphy were in my living room having an argument about pancakes. *shrugs* go figure. Oh yeah, and earlier today I mangaged to get 8.1 metres on QWOP.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

It went really late but I had alot of fun! I haven't stayed up that late in a long time! I won't be able to next week or probably most other weeks, so I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity!

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Not saying it's a bad thing that it went so late...instead, congrats. :-) I too would've hung in 'til the very end.

Thanks earlier for the link to QWOP. :)

So the darkness fades

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

stuck_in_the_90s wrote:I found this game and it was really fun, until I figured out how to actually move him.
Quite the opposite for me; I couldn't even figure out how to move him (properly); found it a little frustrating; though kinda of amusing nonetheless. :P

Although a lot different that QWOP, I've been playing this one logic game (Ouverture Facile) for quite a while; its probably one of the toughest logic games I've played. Took me a while to get into it and understand a lot of the puzzles, but its pretty fun and gets your mind thinking. I'm up to level 20.

If you want to try it out click here.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Rusty:
While I was in the chat, I was also talking to my friends over AIM and my one friend found this game (Qwop) and said it was really hard but kinda funny, so he gave me the link. Then I was like, "guys, you gotta check this ridiculous game out" so I posted the link and got a few other users playing it. Here's the link: http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Jim:
I started playing that game you were talking about and got stuck on level two. Any tips? I get it, the black puzzle pieces go together to form an arrow, but how do you get to level three?

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Hmmm...made it to Level 6, though a little stumped at the moment. I don't even want to think about the other levels, let alone try them until I've solved this one. :P

So the darkness fades

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Monolith Maniac wrote:Don't give up; level 7 requires the use of an audio editor (or possibly just Windows sound recorder). If you want to continue the game scroll over the rest of the post for a semi-SA alternative hint of getting the answer.

Click the smiley to start the search. :)

For those who want to try out that level click here.
This was an interesting, and easier, way of solving the level with your clue than with the clue and message provided. Go figure why. :-P Very clever on your part. :-D

So the darkness fades

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Re: Weekly Chat - What Day Would You Like It On?

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

I've become pretty used to Monday actually. I wouldn't want a complete switch to Tuesday, but I'd be in favor of an additional "unofficial" chat night.