Weekly chat request/reminder thread

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Re: Weekly Chat - What Day Would You Like It On?

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

Hey guys...the 24-talk is done :oops: so if you'd like to come back, it's safe now! :)

Twiddly Dee
Social Butterfly

Re: Weekly Chat - What Day Would You Like It On?

Post by Twiddly Dee »

Hey everyone..didn't forget about you all last week..just didn't have the time..I should be there tonight if anyone else can make it though!! :mrgreen:

Peace

Rusty
Don't want to be bored no more..
I know theres so much more

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Weekly chat reminder thread

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I'm starting this thread as a reminder notice for our Monday chats. Rather than leaving a notice on the 'What Day Would You Like the Chat On' thread or creating a new thread reminder for every single chat day; this sticky thread will work as a single reminder. I figured this would be more beneficial since more of you probably have the forum bookmarked instead of the front page (which is where the upcoming chat dates and times are scheduled).

I merged all the individual threads and most of the reminder posts from the "What Day You Would Like the Chat On" to this one.

Before I forget, I just want to add one more thing:

A chat will be held tonight (April 6th) at 7:00 CST. :P

(Unfortunately though I won't be able to make it, still working nights; everyone else have a good time.)
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Weekly chat request/reminder thread

There's a scheduled chat tonight; I'm in there right now.

Unfortunately I'll won't be on at all next week (chat or site) due to being out of town where I won't have any access to the Internet.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

AlyssaJones wrote:There was some flooding and wind damage and even a funnel cloud formed in some other part of town (Upper St. Claire, I believe, if Sarah's wondering), and god, the local media just kills me. Every time there's a severe thunderstorm they have to interrupt the regular network programming with local news and act like it's the end of the world. It's summer! Sometimes we have thunderstorms! And in the winter if we get a few inches of snow they act like it's the blizzard of '93 and go around interviewing people shoveling their driveways and talking about how much they hate snow.
I was wondering. Thanks. Luckily no one I'm related to lives in Upper St. Clair, though a few people aren't too far from there.

I don't think the weather coverage is restricted to Pittsburgh though. Where I live, in the winter there was alot of weather coverage. My colleague at work said that the only thing we'd ever hear about on the news was snowstorms and shootings. He was right.

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

Not sure what happened to this thread (did it lose posts recently), as I think this is the normal thread we use for posting about the chatroom...

Anyhow, it's thursday, I'm in there already, hope to see others soon.

phil

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

philipgar wrote:Not sure what happened to this thread (did it lose posts recently), as I think this is the normal thread we use for posting about the chatroom...

Anyhow, it's thursday, I'm in there already, hope to see others soon.

phil

Yeah, I ended up removing a bunch of pages since they were basically reposts of the same thing.

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

Just a reminder that it's monday.. chat tonight (despite the big game). I'll be there, possibly a bit late, and sidetracked by the game, but hope to see you tonight.

Phil

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

reminder - tonight's monday, i should be there on time today

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

just a reminder that it's thursday and chat night. But, I wanted to let everyone know that I have something tonight, and won't be able to make it until at least 9-9:30 central... so i might not be there to talk to everyone. Have fun in there!!!

phil