Weekly chat request/reminder thread

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
zany
Social Butterfly

damn headache

Post by zany »

i will probably be at the chat on time tonight - even though tonight is my last guitar class i think i will have to skip it due to rediculously awful headache that's lasted a day and a half :( :( :(
however if the prescription my OB gave me kicks in a little more MAYBE i'll go to class and then be on chat an hour late... i haven't decided yet.

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Re: Weekly chat request/reminder thread

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I might as well say it since I'm on logged in and don't think I've ever said it; but:

Chat tonight... I might be able to stop by for a few before I head out for work. If not, have fun.

Hope to see you guys Thursday though.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

zany wrote:hey all just wanted to suggest another holiday swap - maybe have this thursday's chat on wednesday instead because of new years eve.
I agree that thursday is a horrible time for one due to new years (although what better way to celebrate... although i doubt i'd stay home for new years). I might be able to make it late for a wednesday chat. I'm flying back home tomorrow so I won't be in until close to 10pm central. Although, I suppose your vacation hours means you might still be on that later.

Phil

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I dropped by the chat yesterday for a couple minutes (my first time in about a month and a half) and we briefly discussed possibly moving the chat back an hour on Mondays and Thursdays to 6:00pm. We figured it would fit better with some of our schedules (as I work the 12-hour night shift and I am sleeping during the Wednesday European chat). I would at least like to possibly get an hour to chat so if anyone is able to come in at 6:00pm let me know and we can possibly make a permanent change.

Remember you can drop by anytime or schedule a chat.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

philipgar wrote: planning a steak and star wars event (yes, we are that nerdy).
that sounds fun - phil i am that nerdy too - my husb & i have been discussing what age we can start our unborn son watching star wars. and today he brought up "do we start him on ep4 or ep1. " i said ep 4 of COURSE.

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

zany wrote:
philipgar wrote: planning a steak and star wars event (yes, we are that nerdy).
that sounds fun - phil i am that nerdy too - my husb & i have been discussing what age we can start our unborn son watching star wars. and today he brought up "do we start him on ep4 or ep1. " i said ep 4 of COURSE.
what is this episode I you talk about?

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

I might be a bit late tonight as I have a poster session to go to, I'll show up when/if I can.

Phil

zany
Social Butterfly

Post by zany »

hi all i'm sure i will not be at the chat tonight or for awhile.
just wanted to check in and let you all know that we had our baby last friday april 23. his name is owen and he's super cute! i'm a total mess (no sleep crazy hormones & recovering from c-section) but i hear the second week will be slightly less insane... !

owen and i already made up a little song to the tune of withoutatrace because we were 'standing in the sun' which is good for his very-slight jaundice, and well i just changed out all the words except for "standing in the sun" :)

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

zany wrote:hi all i'm sure i will not be at the chat tonight or for awhile.
just wanted to check in and let you all know that we had our baby last friday april 23. his name is owen and he's super cute! i'm a total mess (no sleep crazy hormones & recovering from c-section) but i hear the second week will be slightly less insane... !

owen and i already made up a little song to the tune of withoutatrace because we were 'standing in the sun' which is good for his very-slight jaundice, and well i just changed out all the words except for "standing in the sun" :)
Glad to hear from you again!!! Give my love to owen. Hope you're doing better soon, and recover from it all. We'll miss you in the chat I'm sure. I'll actually be there on time tonight afterall.

Phil

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

The 24 finale is tonight...been looking forward to it all day, so won't be in here at 8 eastern/ 7 central this evening.