In anticipation of the new album...

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
Homesick
Warden

In anticipation of the new album...

Post by Homesick »

In light of the news that the band is working on a new album, we can anticipate a large stream of new visitors to the site in a matter of months as news start being published and sneak peeks make their way to the web.

With this in mind, is there anything that you, the fine people on this site, feel that me and Jim should be horsewhipped for not yet adding to the website—something that you feel our old and new visitors will need especially as the album release comes closer?

Speak your mind, but please spare us the horsewhipping itself until you've managed to gather at least a small crowd of like-minded visitors.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

zany
Social Butterfly

Re: In anticipation of the new album...

Post by zany »

i think we need a photo of the band members with ETSA written on them (one letter per guy, as if they're at a football game).

just kidding :) but if anybody can think of a less - lame 'photo op' that the next person who gets the opportunity to try to get and have just for this site, that would be kind of neat. ?? maybe for the bio page or something.

it's definitely not something the site NEEEEEDS but i was just thinking of SOMETHING constructive to add, since i think the site has everything else i could think of. i think we had talked abotu starting a photo-link forum thread at one point but since it seems none of us has, maybe people don't really want one.

thanks again jakob&jim !!!!

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

this is the best site for any band ive seen .not just kissing butt either. im sure you two will keep things interesting

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

This is just one teeny thing, but the other day I noticed that the myspace url was changed from /soulasylumofficial to just /soulasylum so you might want to update the link at the bottom of the main page.

I'm not sure how they did that because when you pick a myspace url they make a big deal about how you can "never ever change it!" I don't know, maybe it's different for music ones. Anyway, the old one automatically redirects you to the new one but I figure you might as well update the link just incase it goes defunct or something.

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

I'd still like a photo section, or thread area where we can post pics or something. I like visuals.