PM notification

Suggest features, report bugs, and discuss matters related to the website and the forum.
sheryl
Social Butterfly

PM notification

Post by sheryl »

twice now i've gotten notification in my inbox that i have a PM here, but when i come to check there is no message. i'm just going to uncheck the option to be notified, but you should know it's lying :)

Homesick
Warden

Post by Homesick »

I haven't received any such false notifications, so it might just be an echo of the older PMs you've received.

If anyone else experiences this, let me know.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

sheryl
Social Butterfly

Post by sheryl »

Homesick wrote:I haven't received any such false notifications, so it might just be an echo of the older PMs you've received.

If anyone else experiences this, let me know.
i havent gotten any at all on this forum. it would be an echo of nothing at all. i dont know what it's doing :)

Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Sheryl,

One of those instant messages would have been from me. There was some trouble with the forum last night (and that might have accounted for it not showing up).

I had messaged you because you because I didn't realize you came into the chat until you posted your message (which alerts you with a tone, I was working on that forum problem at the time) but by the time I switched windows, you had just left. I just wanted to say sorry I missed you.
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com