If only

Discuss Golden Smog, The Volunteers, The O'Jeez, and any other bands related to Soul Asylum.
jasonC
Caged Rat

If only

Post by jasonC »

MTV was still playing stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyAQ0nlE7V8&ob=av2e

They toured with Soul Asylum once.

vanessakurt
Lone Rider

Re: If only

Post by vanessakurt »

I totally agree, even though I'm 19 years old I feel I don't belong my generation... I just don't watch mtv cause nothing attracts me musically...

:P I guess the 90's was the best times for MTV!

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

vanessakurt wrote:I totally agree, even though I'm 19 years old I feel I don't belong my generation... I just don't watch mtv cause nothing attracts me musically...

wait... mtv plays music? I didn't even know they did that in the 90s.

Phil

vanessakurt
Lone Rider

Post by vanessakurt »

philipgar wrote:
vanessakurt wrote:I totally agree, even though I'm 19 years old I feel I don't belong my generation... I just don't watch mtv cause nothing attracts me musically...

Phil
Just saying I wasn't even born so I can't confirm on that! ;) But I guess so because that link is a music video from 1992?
;)

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

There is a channel called The Cool Tv that plays music videos. It's one of those over the air subchannels but it's also on my cable system.

NightHawk
Stranger

Post by NightHawk »

MTV Canada never plays music, and Much Music rarely if ever nowadays plays music they mostly now only air shows like the vampire diaries and pretty littler liars.

jasonC
Caged Rat

Post by jasonC »

vanessakurt wrote:
philipgar wrote:

Phil
Just saying I wasn't even born so I can't confirm on that! ;) But I guess so because that link is a music video from 1992?
;)
Its actually from 94' but yeah everyone here knows Soul Asylum was played on MTV and VH1 in the 1990's. There were a lot of good bands that had some mainstream success during that time period- Soul Asylum, Gin Blossoms, Spin Doctors, Counting Crows, The Wallflowers, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Superdrag, Local H, Better Than Ezra, Smashing Pumpkins, etc. Then came TRL and shit like that and it all came to an end.

NightHawk
Stranger

Post by NightHawk »

it's nice that beavis and butt head are back, it's one reason to watch mtv again.

M.Akram
Brand New Shine

Post by M.Akram »

Its actually from 94' but yeah everyone here knows Soul Asylum was played on MTV and VH1 in the 1990's. There were a lot of good bands that had some mainstream success during that time period- Soul Asylum, Gin Blossoms, Spin Doctors, Counting Crows, The Wallflowers, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Superdrag, Local H, Better Than Ezra, Smashing Pumpkins, etc. Then came TRL and shit like that and it all came to an end.
You can SY0-401 braindumps out our best quality Brandeis University exam dumps prepare you well for the CISCO You can also get success in real exam of University of California, Los Angeles with the quality Youtube

Matthew
Caged Rat

Post by Matthew »

i had a Spin Doctors one hitter, once