757s at Fine Line last Friday

Discuss Golden Smog, The Volunteers, The O'Jeez, and any other bands related to Soul Asylum.
PROMISESBROKEN
Social Butterfly

757s at Fine Line last Friday

Post by PROMISESBROKEN »

I went to see the 757s Friday night at Fine Line, and I was seriously freaked out by how much Paul Pirner is like his brother. :shock: His voice, his actions (the pull back the hair thing, the three finger point thing, EVERYTHING) were so similar it gave me chills! Aside from that, this band was great on their own. Really loud and full of energy. Check them out when you get a chance.

Tracy
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

clammers
Social Butterfly

Re: 757s at Fine Line last Friday

Post by clammers »

Sounds like it was a good show...I really need to see them sometime but I have way too many other shows I'm going to next week.
"...and who is the hound at the downtown dog pound who speaks english when the watchman's not in sight?"

norma023
O'Jeezer

Re: 757s at Fine Line last Friday

Post by norma023 »

yeah, I've got to get out and see these guys as well. However Friday night I was down at the Cabooze seeing someone else play.

I don't think these guys play too often, do they? Where do they post their tour dates? Myspace doesn't list any, nor does their own web page.... ???
When I die I won't own crap, but my kids will have a hell of a music collection to fight over