[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Who's who in this picture of The 'Mats?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Who's who in this picture of The 'Mats? 
Inmate

I think it's [left to right] Bob Stinson-Chris Mars-Tommy Stinson-Paul Westerberg

Is that correct? I just wanted to make sure 'cuz this picture's hanging on my bedroom wall and it would be pretty dumb to have a picture of some guys and not even know who they were.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 pm
O'Jeezer

I think it's Paul, Chris, Tommy, and Bob.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:00 pm
O'Jeezer

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

It's definately Paul on the left; the one with his hands behind his back. It's definately Bob (God rest his soul) Stinson with the mullet :lol: and the cigarette. Pretty sure Chris is next to Paul and Tommy is giving us the finger standing to the left of his brother.

I'm going to have to go home tonight; dust off Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, 75% Less Fat and Tenterhooks to see if there is a good picture of Chris on any of those cd's.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:35 am
Inmate

left to right -Paul, Chris, a very odd looking Tommy and Bob

I'm currently reading All Over But The Shouting (oral history of The Replacements) by Jim Walsh. Great book even if you're just a so-so Mats fan.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Sad truly sad. Paul,Chris,Tommy,Bob.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 pm
Inmate

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. :) I knew Tommy was the little guy 'cuz he was so young, and I thought Paul was Bob because I think he looks like Tommy in the pic so I thought they were brothers. And I figured Bob was Paul since Paul was the oldest and Bob looks to be the oldest one in the picture. Oh wait, *checks Wiki* Paul and Bob were the same age. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 pm
Inmate

Bob and Tommy are brothers.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:20 pm
Inmate

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Inmate

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next