Michael Bland in new Nick Jonas video

Discuss Golden Smog, The Volunteers, The O'Jeez, and any other bands related to Soul Asylum.
no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Re: Michael Bland in new Nick Jonas video

Post by no1rockfan »

I thought most of the signs were descriptors, not flaws. Nick's first sign was just Brother, second was Diabetic, I forget the last one. The family's sign was blessed.

On another note, just last week I could have sworn I saw Nick on the cover of some magazine at the grocery store showing he just got married. Maybe that's why he's done a solo song now?

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Star Tribune article from a few days ago...

http://www.startribune.com/entertainmen ... page=1&c=y

Asylunt
O'Jeezer

Post by Asylunt »

Ha, I haven't watched tv or stayed in touch with much of anything the past few months since I moved and took a new position, but I was just watching a little late night tv and caught a glimpse of a Nick Jonas commercial and was like whoa!, that's Micheal Bland. I literally googled "nick jonas michael bland" and this was the first thing that popped up and I was at long last back here again.

Funny stuff, and I guess I did hear the Current say something about a new SA album the other day, so it's probably time for me to lurk and sporadically post here again.

My 8 yr. old niece loves these Jonas Bros. maybe I'll stop blowing them off as nobodies and give an honest listen, heh, never thought I'd say that.
Would you look into my eyes if I were to go blind?