turntable.fm

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
philipgar
O'Jeezer

turntable.fm

Post by philipgar »

I've been addicted to turntable.fm lately, it's a really cool music site where people go to chat rooms, and up to 5 people at a time DJ music that everyone listens to. It's a fun concept, and the people in the room can vote songs up or down. I normally hang out in the thisisamericanmusic room (lots of two cow garage, slobberbone, glossary, grand champeen, replacements, husker du, etc), and sometimes in the MWT room. The MWT room is mostly people from the paul westerberg forum. Both these rooms are relatively friendly to SA, which is cool.

Anyhow, I was wondering if people from here have used it, and/or if they were interested in creating a room at some point to hang out in and play music for each other. It's a really fun time, and a great way to hear about new bands.

I also think it would be really cool if we could get the band to sometime do a guest DJ thing, where they play some of their favorite tracks with us, although that's really just a pipe dream. On occasion members from two cow garage and grand champeen have stopped by the thisisamericanmusic room, which is always fun (normally it just turns into people making fun of their bands, and taste in music though).

Phil

I Love Dim Light
Inmate

Re: turntable.fm

Post by I Love Dim Light »

It's only for US :cry: