View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Do you have pets? 
Stranger

We have 2 little dogs who chew and tear up things like pillows, socks, wood, clothes and more. It is very annoying. I think I should find time to start training him to behave properly.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 pm
Stranger

We have two tabby cats, one called Spook and one called spike, we also have two rats who don't like our cats, they are called patch and cappuccino but I think our cats would prefer them to be called breakfast and dinner

Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 am
Inmate

I finally finished this little home movie of my dogs I'd been working on for awhile and I thought I'd share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTRHmFmHdk

(There should be a Golden Smog song over the video, unless YouTube decides to yank it :roll: )

And as for my rabbit, Phil, I don't think he's a time-traveler per se, but seeing as though he's lived twice as long as the average rabbit should, I do believe he has the ability to slow the passage of time around him.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 am
Inmate

I own one cat named Blue Moon, 1 bushy tailed jird, 2 natal rats, 3 spiney mice, fancy mice [solid orange, solid gray [light] semi long furred solid gray with pink eyes [light], solid orange with pink eyes, orange and white with pink eyes, gray and white semi long furred, badger pattern [black and white], and rats [dumbo siamese, hairless siamese, dumbo rex, patchwork hairless, beige and white with pink eyes, agouti, agouti burk, gray,and hoodies. 2 of my rats are disabled, 1 was born from my litter - a female rex that has no use of her hind legs, but still manages to get around, known since she was just born she was different - her name is Miracle. And i bought a wobbly pregnant female rat - she walks like shes constantly drunk - and was a very good mother - i couldnt bare to see her get used as snake food - my mom named her bubbles. I have 40 rodents total - but most are old since mice only live 1-2 yrs and rats 2-3 years. But they are amazing pets, minus the rodents chewing my clothes and mer having a new style of wardrobe :lol:

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 am
Profile YIM
Inmate

Wow, just when I thought I'd heard of every animal in the world someone says "bushy-tailed jird" :lol: I had to google it because it sounded like some kinda Dr. Suess creature. They're cute though, I wish I had one!

You should get a capybara. They're like the king of rats! :P

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:41 am
Inmate

they are the largest rodent in the world, but i would rather have a large rat that resembles one, like a gambian giant african pouched rat :lol:

At least my mom is cool with them HAHAHA, most others are disgusterd by the pet rodents i have :D

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 am
Profile YIM
Inmate

I have a Cairn terrier.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:50 am
Inmate

Yes, we have one cat named Seamus who is sitting on my lap right now trying to type. He loves boxes and talking to birds.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Inmate

My wife and I have a kick-ass, 8 year old, female, dwarf rabbit who lives indoors with us named Marshmallow.

Here's a fake music video I filmed and edited of her:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:46 pm
Stranger

I have a male cat, he's black and adorable:)
His name is Norris. He's awesome!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next