Two Cow Garage

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
whiskeytango
Marionette

Two Cow Garage

Post by whiskeytango »

Saw Two Cow Garage in SF on Monday night at a tiny little club that is called the Night Light but I think of as the Filmore Jr.

Small but enthusiastic crowd but what struck me most is the absolutely incredible amount of energy and passion that they played with. Really reminded me of how I used to feel at Soul Asylum shows.

Few bands have that kind of juice.

philgar
O'Jeezer

Re: Two Cow Garage

Post by philgar »

whiskeytango wrote:Saw Two Cow Garage in SF on Monday night at a tiny little club that is called the Night Light but I think of as the Filmore Jr.

Small but enthusiastic crowd but what struck me most is the absolutely incredible amount of energy and passion that they played with. Really reminded me of how I used to feel at Soul Asylum shows.

Few bands have that kind of juice.
Hey, i was t that show, but i remember it being in oakland. I absolutely love 2cg and SA! I was the guy up front in the golden smog shirt next to my wife. The show was great like all two cow shows, although it was hard to hear the vocals up front. Cant wait till i see them againin december (little rock shows) with slobberbone and glossary.

Also, for the record, i have seen micah take the vocals on cartoon at a show before!

Phil