[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - How old are you?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 How old are you? 

5%  5%  [ 3 ]
22%  22%  [ 14 ]
41%  41%  [ 26 ]
31%  31%  [ 20 ]
2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 64

How old are you? 
Marionette

Well, I'm 14 years old.... :oops:
It seems I'm the youngest here!!!
They say when you are young you want to grow up as fast as possible...but like The Ramones say:
I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!!! :twisted:
Why I just can't be so forever??? :cry:

Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day)

Mon May 05, 2008 10:58 am
Inmate

32...I first saw SA in 1992 at Rollins College in Winter Park after seeing Somebody to Shove on MTV, but before hearing GDU. This was my introduction to the band and I've been a huge fan ever since. Unfortunately, though, I've only seen them live twice since then.

Mon May 05, 2008 11:23 am
Stranger

I'm 16 gonna be 17 in june tho :D

Sun May 11, 2008 10:40 am
Inmate

I am 27 years old.
My birthday is the 24.03.1981.

Tue May 13, 2008 2:55 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

I'm 15 - coming on 16 in a few weeks. Gee,Didn't know Soul Asylum fanbase was mostly 25 and over :?.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 pm
Inmate

Age is more a mental phenomenon than a physical one...I regress to about the age of 17 everytime I go to a particular conference (I first attended when I was 15, a month shy of my 16th birthday, and it feels like I only age the four days we have every year). I also admit to feeling like I'm 14 when I step into the bathroom I used at my parent's house as I grew up when I visit. I still look in the mirror for zits and I'm 42! So, don't feel out of place, rejoice!

Peace,
Carol

Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:16 am
O'Jeezer

Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Stranger

Post Re:

Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:06 pm
Inmate

I called the contact number on the Gibson Guitar Town website and the person I talked to told me that it is not "confirmed" yet. She said the website will be updated when anything is confirmed, but that nothing is set in stone regarding bands, venues etc. So, we'll have to see what happens I guess.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:11 pm
Stranger

In two years I will go to Japan as a way to celebrate my 50th birthday.
I hope to be able to bring all of my family with me.
To me SA is very much a one-hit-wonder but as I listened a little more during the last year I have found them to be a good easy-listening band.
:?:

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next