Happy Leap Year!

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

Happy Leap Year!

Post by Monolith Maniac »

Just wanted to wish everybody a Happy Leap Year since it only comes around every four years. Next time it comes around (2012), I'll be a few months short of being 30. :!: At least next time it comes, I know I'll have my Master's Degree (suddenly that doesn't seem so far away now, since I should get it in a little over a year from now).

Anything you hope to see/do/achieve the next time it rolls around?
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

philipgar
O'Jeezer

Post by philipgar »

In the course of 4 years, what are my goals. Well one important one is to see many many more Soul Asylum shows. I haven't seen one since September I think, and it's driving me crazy. Hopefully the next 4 years are full of more shows.

On a more important note, in 4 years. . . I'm hoping to be out of school by then. Lets see, it's year #8 right now. . . 4 more might begin to be unbearable. Then I can be Dr. Phil. Hopefully be an Assistant Professor somewhere, be recruiting my own army of grad students, and all that fun stuff.

Also, I imagine in 4 years, I'll once more be sick and tired of hearing about the upcoming election, and listening to everyone talk about how we need change.

Phil

g8trcarol
Caged Rat

Post by g8trcarol »

In four more years? Hmmm, having a Master's Degree and a new position in my company...in another state. My boys living independently with newly acquired Bachelor's Degrees in Graphic Design. (OK, the older one wants a degree in Sound Engineering, but I can dream!). Oh yeah, and living in a house with more than one bathroom!

Peace,
Carol

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

Be well-established professionally and back in the states. I'm leaving the country this summer. 'course I'll still be online...internet access willing.