The Phones March 29th at the Varsity Theater

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
clammers
Social Butterfly

The Phones March 29th at the Varsity Theater

Post by clammers »

If you know who this band is, you should already have your tickets because you know how good they are and how rare this is. If you don't know who they are, you should come hear some good twin cities style music. Anyone who went to the concert for Wain at the Myth might recognize the singer of The Phones because he was one of the emcees that night.

The Phones with supporting acts:
Quarter Acre Lifestyle, and The Hard Left
Varsity Theater, Dinkytown
$8 in advance, $10 at the door
Doors open: 8:00 PM
Age restriction: 18+
"...and who is the hound at the downtown dog pound who speaks english when the watchman's not in sight?"

PROMISESBROKEN
Social Butterfly

Re: The Phones March 29th at the Varsity Theater

Post by PROMISESBROKEN »

Hey, Chad

This was the first band I went to see when I moved here from Chicago last summer. I had never heard of them, but they were playing McDuff's, a golf clubhouse about a mile from my house. It was a benefit for Duchennes disease, and one of my neighbors knows someone in the band, so we figured why not. It was definitely a good time!

Speaking of good local bands, is anyone going to catch The 757's (Paul Pirner on bass) at The FineLine on April 4th? Just $7 at the door. The hubby and I plan to catch this one if the babysitter ever calls us back to confirm!

Tracy

clammers wrote:If you know who this band is, you should already have your tickets because you know how good they are and how rare this is. If you don't know who they are, you should come hear some good twin cities style music. Anyone who went to the concert for Wain at the Myth might recognize the singer of The Phones because he was one of the emcees that night.

The Phones with supporting acts:
Quarter Acre Lifestyle, and The Hard Left
Varsity Theater, Dinkytown
$8 in advance, $10 at the door
Doors open: 8:00 PM
Age restriction: 18+