[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Forum | EnterTheSoulAsylum.com - View topic - Ouverture Facile (puzzle game)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ouverture Facile (puzzle game) 
Inmate

Jim sent it to us in the chat and I had fun with it (thanks!)

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
The Judge

Glad to see you like the game too, Lune; quite addicting isn't it? :) Though some of the puzzles are challenging and mind boggling; when you do finally realize the answer it seems so obvious.

About a page worth of some discussion on the game can be found in the discussion thread about last week's chat .

I finally got past level 20 (the burger one you mentioned in the other thread). The answer hit me right in the face after about looking at it for about a half hour. :P

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Me and my friend are up to level 9 so far. We started working together on it at level 6, and we've been on the phone working on level 9 for at least an hour. It's a good thing I got him into it or else I would have never in a million years figured out level 6.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:07 am
Inmate

oh shucks, I never would have guessed going to level 30 would lead me back here...

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:22 am
Profile WWW
Inmate

Started from level 1...now on level 6...took a day off to stop thinking about it...and come back to it with 'fresh eyes and mind'. Still stumped at the moment. Hmmmmmm. :?:

So frustrated. Get up anyway.
So complicated. Changes every day.

So the darkness fades
And the light, will come shining through.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Bleah! You'd think I'd have this figured out by now, but I don't. My brain is fried (currently) which would prevent me from thinking effectively and out of the box, as it were. Plus, I'm tired and sleepy. So, on to Day 3! :roll:

I have no intention of skipping levels....a Taurean to the end...and mostly stubborn (within reason). :P

So the darkness fades

Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

Thanks Fritzi for keeping the hopes up. :-D

I did finally get through it, but couldn't have w/out some invaluable help from a source. Crazy thing is I was on the right track but couldn't figure out how to make the connection. Anyway, on level 8 now and I think I figured out how to solve it...I think....think...think...<<stops thinking and starts to fall asleep.>>

So the darkness fades

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

So the darkness fades

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next