movies

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Re: movies

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

I saw "Up" on Friday. Very cute!

AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Post by AlyssaJones »

Today I saw Away We Go and I loved it! Very touching and funny.

mystic_spiral_3
O'Jeezer

Post by mystic_spiral_3 »

I also saw Away We Go this weekend...wanted to catch it before it left town. I liked it too.

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

Last movie I watched is Back to the Future. I don't care how many times I've seen it in the last twenty years, it's a classic for me.

spodiba
Social Butterfly

Post by spodiba »

The last movie i watched was Dying Young with Julia Roberts and Campbell Scott. I don't know what songs are there, but they are all very nice and sad.
The last movie I saw at the movies was Slumdog Millionaire four months ago. If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend you not to watch it!! it's horrible, and it's not just the film itself, it's the soundtrack - typical hollywood/mtv crap, you cannot take the whole idea of the movie seriously and the images of India you can see there, just horrible. I mean, I know that terrible things like those shown there happen everyday, but I really didn't have to see all that. I couldn't sleep for a week, honestly, that movie is traumatizing! Don't watch it!!

I just remembered a movie that I saw last summer, and many times more since then. It's On the edge with Cillian Murphy and Stephen Rea. It's an Irish movie about a guy, C. Murphy, who tried to drive himself off a cliff, survived and ended up in a mental institution as an inpatient. Put this way, it doesn't sound so interesting, but when you start watching it, you are so taken in, I think it's a wonderful movie, and the soundtrack helps - from Smashing Pumpkins' 1979 at the beginning to David Gray's Please Forgive Me at the end. This movie I wholeheartedly recommend.

Enough from me for now :D , I'll remember more movies later on

tbk1bacon
Brand New Shine

Post by tbk1bacon »

I like to watch movies and tv shows. There are too many movies lying in the list of my favorites. My favorites are:

Alice In Wonderland
Prince of Percia
Lord of Rings
War of the World
Juressic Park

Law & Order Episodes , Scrubs Episodes

raining
Runaway

Post by raining »

Have to say Fav movie would be TOMBSTONE and sound tracks off the 'Twilight Saga' Great to hear the lesser known bands getting a look in!!!

ghettogold
Inmate

Post by ghettogold »

The Dennis Hopper directed "Out of the Blue" is what I plan to watch today. Had been searching for it for years (because i knew it was filmed here in Vancouver and had local bands in it), then about 8 years ago, I found it for a dollar at the crappy dept store I worked at just down the street from one of the shooting locations. Pretty special circumstances. Linda Manz is in it and she is just great, it's an unforgettable troubled teen flick.

jessy27
Stranger

Post by jessy27 »

My all time favorite movie is "breakfast at tiffany's", when Audrey Hepburn
sings Moon River I still tear up. :)

rmk2martio
Brand New Shine

Post by rmk2martio »

If you all wanna your favorite movies than simply click on the following link and Watch Movies Online for free...........