Aw, crap, I just lost The Game!

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
AlyssaJones
Social Butterfly

Aw, crap, I just lost The Game!

Post by AlyssaJones »

Okay, so it's 6:30 am and I haven't slept a wink all night. I have a busy day ahead and I thought it would be nice to squeeze in a few hours of sleep, but, I can't sleep! So whenever I can't sleep I listen to Candy From a Stranger, but unfortunately this time it didn't help me fall asleep. So I was listening to "The Game" and it made me think of The Game. But what is The Game?

The Game is a worldwide mind game played by every person on the planet. Some people know they're playing it and other people don't know they're playing it. The object of The Game is to not think about The Game, and when you do think of The Game, you lose and you have to tell someone about it. And I just lost the game and my laptop was right next to me, so I figured I'd tell all of you. So ha, now you know you're playing The Game and if you already knew you were playing The Game then you lose! Hahahahahaha! (Wow, maybe I should just invest in some sleeping pills...)

Homesick
Warden

Re: Aw, crap, I just lost The Game!

Post by Homesick »

I thought you were talking about The Game.

I heard they were developing a computer game based on the book, but I guess the title would be kind of awkward.
Jakob Kallin, webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com