ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN tribute band

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN tribute band

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

if you like queen you have to see this concert the tickets are high but worth it i was skeptical but the singer sounds just like freddie and even puts on a great show nobody can be freddie but this dude doesnt let u down the bands music is also very good let me know if u youve seen this band ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN

Rebel Yell5
Runaway

Re: ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN tribute band

Post by Rebel Yell5 »

EL DANGEROSO wrote:if you like queen you have to see this concert the tickets are high but worth it i was skeptical but the singer sounds just like freddie and even puts on a great show nobody can be freddie but this dude doesnt let u down the bands music is also very good let me know if u youve seen this band ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN

I totally and absolutely agree. I have seen this band now 3 times. Next month will be my 4th when they play in Naperville, IL.

Gary Mullen aka Freddie Mercury from Gary Mullen & The Works the One Night of Queen group is almost like watching Freddie himself. He has the stage appearance with his clothing, the stage act, mannerisms and last but most important he almost sounds identical to Freddie vocally! This is worth every penny. They do charge anywhere from $45 to $65 a ticket, but I am sure it covers costs for the whole band, crew, and stage production to come overseas from the UK. It is a greatest hits of Queen from 1973-1986 live! They have been touring here in the United States every spring since 2008!

Gary Mullen the singer is actually a winner of a TV talent show in Britain. He came on doing Queen songs. He got his start just singing to Queen songs at karaoke bars. He quit his day job and does this band now full time. He is an amazing singer and performer. The rest of the band are studio musicians from the UK and are also top notch. I am a huge Queen fan and highly recommend this show if it comes to a town near you!
See You Later

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Re: ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN tribute band

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

rebel you put that in words better than i could iwould see them again i didnt know theyve been here the last few years on tour