2010 Oct. 16th - Shreveport Brew, Shreveport, LA

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Monolith Maniac
The Judge

2010 Oct. 16th - Shreveport Brew, Shreveport, LA

Post by Monolith Maniac »

I posted a new show on the front page for the following:

Shreveport Brew
Festival Plaza
Shreveport, LA

Showtime: 7:30 PM
Ages: 21 and up

If you intend on going only to the concert it is $15, but you have to order them online:

https://www.shreveportbrew.com/products-page/

(Anyone considering on getting the $1,000 package?) :P
Jim Metz, Webmaster of EnterTheSoulAsylum.com

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Re: October 16, 2010 Shreveport, LA

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

IM GOING TO GO im 1:30 away im making sure my wife goes this time sees never seen them before. anyone else going its only 15 dollars or 1000 if your a rich drunk bastardo.

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

anybody going to shreveport concert?/thanks mono maniac.

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

last time i went to a concert in shreveport/bossier city nobody said they were going.just wondering. if your close 15 bucks is cheap. thanks for posting all these shows mono maniac i know i would have missed this show if you hadnt.

lachlin
Lone Rider

Re: anybody going to shreveport concert?/thanks mono maniac.

Post by lachlin »

Yup, the wife and i are going. We saw them last time they were in town and they were great!

lakc
Brand New Shine

Post by lakc »

Just wanted to say THANKS! They played Shreveport like they were playing a large stadium w/ a huge crowd. A couple of jabs, but rightfully so (& funny). Small crowd, I know, but it made me feel like I was in high school again! Thank :D you, Thank you!!! "Misery" made me want to cry; Memories.....

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

this was another great show i was going to put a set list but its about the same as its been the last few years.they did play SUMMER OF DRUGS they seem to always play this in shreveport because victoria williams is from there.dave did do a little vanhalen solo which was cool even though he did it to be funny.it was good to hear WHEN I RAN OFF AND LEFT HER a vic chesnutt song theres a great version of that song on you tube i think its one of little to cleans videos.

lachlin
Lone Rider

Post by lachlin »

Yeah, It was a great show Dave hung around a bit and took pictures gave autographs. Real cool guy. My wife was giddy as a school girl after getting her picture taken with him.