Green Day Fans: New EP!

Talk about movies, cars, food, or anything else that catches your fancy.
blueharvest
O'Jeezer

Green Day Fans: New EP!

Post by blueharvest »

Hey

Here's some info if you are fans of Green Day. As you may know, GD released an album a few years back before American Idiot under the name "The Network" called Money Money 2020. Awesome album! It's classic Green Day with a new wave twist. Anyway, They've just done it again with a FREE internet only EP under the name "Foxboro Hot Tubs"
The album is called Stop, Drop and Roll and consists of 6 tunes that have a kinda retro feel. Think The Kinks and that'll give you an idea of what it sounds like.
In any case rock on over to http://www.foxborohottubs.com/noflash.html and check it out for yourself and post what you think.
laters

J

pathorses
O'Jeezer

Re: Green Day Fans: New EP!

Post by pathorses »

blueharvest wrote:Hey

Here's some info if you are fans of Green Day. As you may know, GD released an album a few years back before American Idiot under the name "The Network" called Money Money 2020. Awesome album! It's classic Green Day with a new wave twist. Anyway, They've just done it again with a FREE internet only EP under the name "Foxboro Hot Tubs"
The album is called Stop, Drop and Roll and consists of 6 tunes that have a kinda retro feel. Think The Kinks and that'll give you an idea of what it sounds like.
In any case rock on over to http://www.foxborohottubs.com/noflash.html and check it out for yourself and post what you think.
laters

J
Wow, thanks for sharing that!! I love Green Day and heard it would be at least a year before we got anything new from them. I'll let you know what I think but I'm sure it'll be great!

Pat

disilluzion
O'Jeezer

Post by disilluzion »

Nice find.

Thanks!

no1rockfan
O'Jeezer

Post by no1rockfan »

Totally cool. I have another present for my 12-yr. old son Andre now. I like Green Day, too. I'm enjoying it right now.

tditz_gb
Marionette

Post by tditz_gb »

Nice! A different sort of sound for GD but still unmistakably them. I like the sound of this. Can't complain about the price either! haha Yes, free is good. Thanks for the heads up on this.
...One day dirt will bury you and you will understand, there is nothing much more than the ground on which you stand...

sayeeda
Social Butterfly

Post by sayeeda »

I like...I like. :D Thank you.