2011 Oct. 15th - HMV Forum, London, England (Canceled)

Talk about the latest gigs, publish your show reports, and reminisce about past performances.
Kimosabe
Brand New Shine

Re: They're finally coming back to the UK

Post by Kimosabe »

EL DANGEROSO wrote:im excited for soul asylum fans in the UK.sometime's we in the US take there concert's for granted (i'll just wait till they play closer to me).so when was the last time SA played the UK?
16 motherf****** years!!!

agus81
Lone Rider

Re: 2011 Oct. 15th - HMV Forum, London, England

Post by agus81 »

I am so exited about this show. I have been a fan of Soul Asylum for 15 years but never got to see them. And now I will see them twice!!! Already have my tickets for London and Brussels. Anyone else will be taking the train to Brussels on the 16th? Does the band fly or go by train? We could have a SA party on the Eurostar!

sarc
Marionette

Post by sarc »

Yup I'm doing both the London and Belgium shows with my best mate and girlfriend so there's another three of us taking the eurostar.

foureyedsometimes
Runaway

Post by foureyedsometimes »

Fuck yes, at last. I'll be there I'm sure. Plus a couple others at least.

:o
Can't put a square peg in a hole that's round.....

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Re: They're finally coming back to the UK

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

Kimosabe wrote:
EL DANGEROSO wrote:im excited for soul asylum fans in the UK.sometime's we in the US take there concert's for granted (i'll just wait till they play closer to me).so when was the last time SA played the UK?
16 motherf****** years!!!
thats way too long.enjoy the show everybody.

Ugur
Stranger

Post by Ugur »

I'm 21 and one of the new fans of Soul Asylum,but have become a very very very big fan of them..I can't stop watching their videos,interviews etc. from the youtube everyday,even those videos are from the year 1983 till today..This is the only thing that i've got about the band..I'm in Turkey and i haven't heard any other fans in my vicinity in İstanbul other than me.I really love the band i really want to see them live..I know this wish is a little bit unfeasible maybe,but i wanted to share my feelings cause i feel so lonely in some aspects in Turkey..Wish i had been born in US,everything would be perfect..Songs of Soul Asylum,this perfect band, describe my feelings about the life,people,taking the life lightly,jagging etc; and i really feel all the emotions with all my 'cells'..If i had the chance to be present in the same place with Dave(!!),Dan,Michael,Tommy waoww this would be the most wonderful thing in my life!!
I am crazy about Dave&Soul Asylum!!
so;
Take Care.. ;)
'There are no facts, only interpretations.'
F.Nietzsche

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

Ugur wrote:I'm 21 and one of the new fans of Soul Asylum,but have become a very very very big fan of them..I can't stop watching their videos,interviews etc. from the youtube everyday,even those videos are from the year 1983 till today..This is the only thing that i've got about the band..I'm in Turkey and i haven't heard any other fans in my vicinity in İstanbul other than me.I really love the band i really want to see them live..I know this wish is a little bit unfeasible maybe,but i wanted to share my feelings cause i feel so lonely in some aspects in Turkey..Wish i had been born in US,everything would be perfect..Songs of Soul Asylum,this perfect band, describe my feelings about the life,people,taking the life lightly,jagging etc; and i really feel all the emotions with all my 'cells'..If i had the chance to be present in the same place with Dave(!!),Dan,Michael,Tommy waoww this would be the most wonderful thing in my life!!
I am crazy about Dave&Soul Asylum!!
so;
Take Care.. ;)
that's so cool UGER.soul asylum is a international band so many people all over love them.i hope you get to see them some day live but you would have to travel to another country which im sure you know.i know i would have a hard time finding the money to go to another country.at least you have you tube.and welcome UGER your among soul asylum fan's so dont feel lonely here.

Ugur
Stranger

Post by Ugur »

Thanks EL DANGEROSO :) i hope to come to US after i graduate my school,not much left.The money thing is important also,and it will be better for me to go abroad after finishing things here,my school is a little bit hard.Who knows maybe a time comes,and i won't care any thing and decide to do some journey and catch one of the concerts.
Yes,meeting and sharing some things with the fans is great,i feel better.:)

PS:my name is Ugur,not UGER by the way:)
F.Nietzsche

EL DANGEROSO
Social Butterfly

Post by EL DANGEROSO »

Ugur wrote:Thanks EL DANGEROSO :) i hope to come to US after i graduate my school,not much left.The money thing is important also,and it will be better for me to go abroad after finishing things here,my school is a little bit hard.Who knows maybe a time comes,and i won't care any thing and decide to do some journey and catch one of the concerts.
Yes,meeting and sharing some things with the fans is great,i feel better.:)

PS:my name is Ugur,not UGER by the way:)
sorry about your name Ugur.hope everything works out for you.

Ugur
Stranger

Post by Ugur »

No problem.Thanks(:
F.Nietzsche