Delayed Reaction UK release.

Discuss any aspect of Soul Asylum, their music, and the band's members.
danbarry
Stranger

Delayed Reaction UK release.

Post by danbarry »

Anyone know how to get hold of the new album next week without importing and spending a fortune?

Hate using itunes for a full album (odd tracks ok) but do the new label have a distribution deal anywhere in the uk?

Closer
Social Butterfly

Re: Delayed reaction uk release.

Post by Closer »

I still haven't figured out yet how to get it either.

danbarry
Stranger

Post by danbarry »

Hey Closer. I love how either - everyone else has worked it out and decided not to tell us or, what seems more likely, We are the only two european fans left. I can take a certain pride in that.

Anyway. I relented and ituned the whole album with a pre order on the physical CD on amazon who made it available about teo days before its release then claimed they couldnt get hold of it for a week or so - all this for a few quid more than you'd usually pay for a CD online. Ah well. The CD arrived today. Hope you managed to get a copy and are enjoying it too.

Closer
Social Butterfly

Post by Closer »

I had been looking at a lot of online stores before the release date and none of them had it... so I thought it would be a hassle to get a copy, but then two days before the release date all of them were selling it... I ordered it and I was supposed to get it yesterday but there has been a delay in the delivery date so I'll be getting it next week. Bummer, but I downloaded it about a month ago so it's not like I still haven't heard it... but hopefully next week I'll be listening to the original copy.

lampros
Caged Rat

Post by lampros »

You can find it in either http://www.amazon.de or http://www.jpc.de. It is a bought inside EU. So you will not need to spend a lot. Besides Germany is near and the shipping will need just a couple of working days. Take care!!!